Zoas for Zoas!

d0225387f254d2255e05fda077fc7213.png


A little better pic
 
9d9b5607ca54c961479f38067e379a6a.jpg


I think I have those, they look like what you are looking for.

Thanks for checking but I have what your showing me , the one I’m looking for has bright yellow skirt no green at all, bright baby blue eye and orange pupil ,, light baby blue
 
The skirt on mine are bright yellow, can’t get a good pic with the iPhone I’ll see if I can get a better picture.
 
pm sent
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new