Zoas health

  • Thread starter Thread starter Masonk238
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Masonk238

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2025
Messages
52
Reaction score
10
Location
Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve had these zoas for about a week and wanted to make sure they look good to all of you. I noticed some of them are kinda pointy and idk if that’s normal or bad. Thanks in advance!
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Agreed light or flow but most likely light
 
They stretch like that when they need more light. What are you using as light? Or can you move them higher
 
They stretch like that when they need more light. What are you using as light? Or can you move them higher
They are all glued in but in using a fluval sea light. I will raise the light but I’m scared my anemone will get too much light. I’m still pretty new to this all. Thank you tho.
 
Nems can take a lot of light. Just raise it slowly over the next few weeks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new