• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoas+licksplitter shroom

Item Price
170.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

paul spinn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2016
Messages
121
Reaction score
28
Location
Wallingford ct
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Small pack up for grabs
White zombies/salted agave
Reverse hallucination
Burning embers
Licksplitter mushroom
Pack is 170.00 plus shipping
D.o.a - must have pics of opening. Water temp. Coral in shipped in bag Not responseable for late shippment or del..
will work with u.

IMG_2754.jpeg IMG_2756.jpeg IMG_2757.jpeg IMG_2759.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new