Zoas

FishPerson

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2025
Messages
58
Reaction score
18
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got these rastas yesterday how are they looking do they look healthy?

IMG_2356.jpeg
 
I think they look good for just a day in your tank. Are these your first corals, or do you have others?
 
I think they look good for just a day in your tank. Are these your first corals, or do you have others?
I have some others that haven’t fully opened up yet
 
Just got these rastas yesterday how are they looking do they look healthy?

IMG_2356.jpeg
Hard to see under such blue light but they are open which usually means they are happy and healthy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new