Zoas

RacingTiger03

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
326
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure of what the specific name of the zoas I'm looking for is. Bermuda has them in stock they are in the tank in the rear on a medium sized rock. Yellow tentacles with a brown center, very easily I would call one a sunflower if I were to name it lol. I wanted to see if anyone here had some they would be willing to sell/trade first though.. I've spent a lot of money on the tank and my car recently, and I don't think my gf would like it too much if I went wild again lol. The only thing in my tank that's really got enough of worth trading at this point though is my red/purple anthelias. Thanks!
 
Im not sure which zoos you are talking about? if you can find a picture online and link it that would help. several of our local members have large selections of zoos though.
 
turns out they are actually called sunflower zoanthids *shrug* who knew.
sunsetzoas21.jpg

I want to say the ones I saw may have had more of a brown center than orange, but they were VERY similar to these :)
http://www.neptunescove.net/images/sunsetzoas21.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new