Zoas?

scubasteve1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any zoas or know of a good place to get them. I have a 20g and want to start getting corals but everywhere I look the shipping is killing me :(

Looking for a store in Austin, Dallas, or Houston where I could get them myself

Wy Renegade

Zs and Ps/PE collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do some checking and see if your area has a local reef club, always a good source. Might also want to check the clubs/organizations on this site, as it might get you going in the right direction.

Jpurpz831

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have u heard of NEPTUNES COVE i dont know how close Plano Tx is to you but if its close try them big reef store \
adress is 3055 W 15th st , Plano Tx 75075 phone number is 972 943 3474 hopefully this helps

Russellaqua

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T&T Fish and Reef in SW Houston just opened a new store. Haven't checked it out but their old one used to carry anything from zoas, softies, LPS, and SPS.

9470 HIGHWAY 6 SOUTH
HOUSTON, TX 77083
281-933-3367
HOURS: MON-SAT 10AM-7:30PM
SUN 11:30AM-6PM

Home Page

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once you've met the minimum requirements, to participate in R2R classified forums, you'll find lots of Zoanthids there. Until then, and even afterwards, you'll find lots of really nice Zoanthids available, through Reef2Reef Sponsors!

OP
OP
scubasteve1

scubasteve1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank ya'll!! I am just ready to get some color in my tank. We have a LFS but they don't have a huge variety. They can order zoas and other corals but i want to be able to see it and not order blindly..

What are the classified forums?? and what are the requirements?

Russellaqua

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Requirements for members are a minimum of 25 posts and to have been a member for at least 30 days in order to use the classifieds. They're used to facilitate the selling/trading of livestock and equipment.

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

They are forums, here on R2R, where members can buy, sell or trade livestock and equipment. The requirements are 25 posts AND 30 days of membership.

HAHA, I see Russel and I were answering your question, at the same time.

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually, now that I think about it, the 30 day/25 post requirement, is a requirement to be able to place an ad, in the Classified forums. You can respond to ads, at any time.

OP
OP
scubasteve1

scubasteve1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually, now that I think about it, the 30 day/25 post requirement, is a requirement to be able to place an ad, in the Classified forums. You can respond to ads, at any time.

Even better! Idk really what im doing. Just kinda going with the flow.

Zoanthkid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Search around on here between vendors and classifieds... and find a local forum, I'm sure there is a forum native to the Texas area. Usually they will have a buying/selling/trading section as well.. seek out a swap in your area.. they are usually worth an hour or 2 drive as you are almost always going to find your best deals at a swap... also it's nice to meet other reefers and whatnot.. they are a good time. At the swaps around here u can usually find anything from super high end to some really nice looking 5$ and 10$ Frags..like anything good in this hobby patience will pay off.. if u really search out the deals they are out there....

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 174 68.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back