ZT-6800A QMAVEN II SERIES LED LIGHT

Kris 2020

Super Active Excellent Well Known Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one on a 65 and sps seem happy, just got it this spring tho. Be aware that the app is not great, and sometimes this light will randomly do its own thing. I’d say once every few weeks I will come home from work and it’s just dim yellow lights or cycling through a bunch of blues etc. also does NOT have an integrated moon light as advertised, no moon light at all, unless you want to try and program your last daily setting to be moons but they all seemed kinda bright On the lowest setting to me. For the most part I’m happy with it, it’s sleek and silent, no fans.

riche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one on a 65 and sps seem happy, just got it this spring tho. Be aware that the app is not great, and sometimes this light will randomly do its own thing. I’d say once every few weeks I will come home from work and it’s just dim yellow lights or cycling through a bunch of blues etc. also does NOT have an integrated moon light as advertised, no moon light at all, unless you want to try and program your last daily setting to be moons but they all seemed kinda bright On the lowest setting to me. For the most part I’m happy with it, it’s sleek and silent, no fans.
Do you have any tricks to keeping it connected to the internet?

I read that you can use the internal WiFi or your home WiFi? How do you connect to the home WiFi? It keeps switching and I have to keep changing back to the internal WiFi to make changes but it’s not always allowing me to?

Kris 2020

Super Active Excellent Well Known Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any tricks to keeping it connected to the internet?

I read that you can use the internal WiFi or your home WiFi? How do you connect to the home WiFi? It keeps switching and I have to keep changing back to the internal WiFi to make changes but it’s not always allowing me to?
I’ll ask my son to look at the configuration tonight...I set it up but he’s a techie so we have different wireless for different servers etc.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back