WIN FREE Tickets to Reef-A-Palooza Orlando 2014!!

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shared. Oh my goodness! I'd love to win. I have never been to a reef expo of any kind, but would sure love to go! I would want to see EVERYTHING. It would be amazing.

ScottyMcReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shared!

I want to see every vendor under one roof! I think I would have a heart attack from all of the coral, but hey, at least I was doing something I loved to get it!

DrTerro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Diffidently Shared! This would be our first trip to RAP. Would be crazy awesome. Honestly what am I not looking for, and what don't I want?!? I have been in a mushroom craze, so maybe a new shroom, and a new Bad ******* Clam! Thanks

Dashhills

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am glad that they are coming to us. It is nice to have something as big as this in my backyard, well sort of. It is a few miles away. I love to see all the vendors under one roof.

joekool

Mixed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I shared too on face book. I booked my room months ago and can't wait but I have too. Excited to see the apex exhibit and harass them about the fusion. Everyone says how great it is that is beta testing. Also want to see any new cool gadgets I can gt for my tank. If you give me tickets thats more money I can spend on stuff....oh yeah!

About the fusion I beleive that it is good to beta test and get it all right before releasing to the public and not going to market like some companies I won't mention. But seems like that has gone way past each and very deadline they set Nov was many months ago come on. Seriously they should of thought of this when they first developed the product. Still love my apex though. Wish they would come out with probes to moniter alk and Ca that would be so cool.

MyLittleReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shared it on FB. I've never been to any of the bigger reef events; I would just be so stoked and overwhelmed to go!

ScubaShane

MENTAL REEF DISORDER!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill be excided if I can go, but right now im depressed im not going. Id like to see the event as a whole. I couldn't just pick on thing Id like to see. Id like to buy some good sized coral colonies. Im tired of frags. Id actually like to meet Thomas Brown and get a copy of RHM. Waaaa! I want to go! Waaaa!

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 43 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 21.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back