Reef A Palooza, California

joker295

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heard if you get a two day pass you get to get in an hour early on sat !!! Cherry picking time!!!

digitaledge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are you guys keeping your corals you buy if you hang out for the entire day? I want to buy corals as i see them during the day but want to hang out for the end day raffle? Do the venders keep them for you and pick up later? Make a trips back home? I would think palys and zoas would be good for the full day in my bags but dont really want to take a chance. Any suggestions? thanks

typicalwhiteazn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are you guys keeping your corals you buy if you hang out for the entire day? I want to buy corals as i see them during the day but want to hang out for the end day raffle? Do the venders keep them for you and pick up later? Make a trips back home? I would think palys and zoas would be good for the full day in my bags but dont really want to take a chance. Any suggestions? thanks

You're fine.. almost all the vendors put more water in the bags/containers than I did when I shipped off corals that sat in a box for 24 hours.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yeah not a problem, we tag your corals and then give you a receipt. Then you can pick up anytime during show hours.

AquariGod

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going ! It's going to be epic, probably going to spend about $ 300-400. Hope that's enough !

OP
OP
jason g

jason g

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found out we are not able to use the digital coupon from Reef Hobbyists Magazine. It needs to be the actual coupon from the Magazine itself. FYI

AquariGod

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are the prices on coral guys ? I want to bring home a few really nice pieces, such as a torch or some killer zoas, and a variety of other more common coral. What was your experience ?

typicalwhiteazn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are the prices on coral guys ? I want to bring home a few really nice pieces, such as a torch or some killer zoas, and a variety of other more common coral. What was your experience ?

Normally really good at these shows.... Unless they're the uber high demand ones (<1%), then those can be inflated. Since I am helping out with one of the vendors, I can't wait for FRIDAY/set up day!!!

OP
OP
jason g

jason g

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be attending Sunday. I'm looking to score what's leftover and bring it all home. Lol

Gonzo

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone need a frag tank. I will be selling my brand new 4 ftx 2ft frag tank after the show

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haEMa6.jpg

6O5cM6.jpg

gJDFS9.jpg

wXz1Mx.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 39.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 22.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 51 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back