Reef A Palooza, California

joseserrano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Even if you dont have the cash to drop on some corals, it is just a great show to attend. Lots of the vendors are there (so you can ask them any questions you have in person), a lot of the people you have only known via the forums you can actually meet in person, and its just a good time to see all the eye candy and new products. Plus the raffle is nothing to fall asleep on.

iretthepirate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone on here gone on a Sunday before? Due to my work schedule i'm gonna have to miss out on Saturday. I'm either thinking all the good stuff will be picked over or I might be able to actually get some really good deals late Sunday because they are wanting to get rid of their stuff. This will be my 4th year going and I think it actually has gone down hill alittle to be honest

tuna_bullet

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
always good deals on Sundays, but yeah if you are looking for the cherry stuff that flys out of there on Saturday morning.....people are already starting there list on who to hit first and for what.........

Dreamkeeper

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill be going, it will be my first year. Any advice on getting the most out of the event for first timers?

tuna_bullet

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill be going, it will be my first year. Any advice on getting the most out of the event for first timers?
There's lots to check out take your time and enjoy the experience, you will see some familiar faces with ASD and Aquatic Warehouse will be up there......you can see who the attendees are on there site....

rollo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going Sunday myself, first timer too. I visited the website and noticed a 5 dollar off coupon. It's a tiny one though and I don't think it is meant to be printed out and used. Does anyone know how to get that coupon?

OP
OP
jason g

jason g

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going Sunday myself, first timer too. I visited the website and noticed a 5 dollar off coupon. It's a tiny one though and I don't think it is meant to be printed out and used. Does anyone know how to get that coupon?

I'm trying to find out myself about this coupon too. I'll let you know if I find out how to download it or what. Also you can get a coupon from this quarters Reef Hobbyists Magazine.

Gonzo

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't wait to see all the Cali reefers at the show next weekend.

Make sure to swing by the Gonzos/Reefkoi booth.

Gonzo

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Snyder is silent

It's pronounced Gonzo/Reefkoi booth lol

* side note.

Who wants sunburs/ lemon drop nems ??

I should have 3 for this show

Last edited:

tuna_bullet

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I cant wait to see all the new candy out there...........looking forward to Cherry corals, Gonzo and WWC...wish JPS and CB would make it out here.............

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Going to be a great show!!!

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well be there prob one day.. maybe both. pretty hectic with the move but well def be there at least one day!!! And yes.. always a great show here in Socal!! Go lakers!! :xd:

iretthepirate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
always good deals on Sundays, but yeah if you are looking for the cherry stuff that flys out of there on Saturday morning.....people are already starting there list on who to hit first and for what.........

Good to know thanks

iretthepirate

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah take your time...but not to much time lol been several times where I buy something right away only to discover there is the same thing one aisle over that's cheaper

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 112 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back