☆☆ - Fall Grow-Out Contest - Corpse of Helltrollsman man Picture Entries - ☆☆

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SpSDrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Attachments

• IMG_4064.jpeg
    IMG_4064.jpeg
    221 KB · Views: 49

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
February update. Lots of missing pics. Just a few days left:

Tonycass12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I have had a few people comment about them, I should probably start a build thread of my system…
I would be interested in following along when you get around to it. I'm tossing a frag/grow out tank togeather rn and have been looking at a bunch of ways of doing it. The "pvc frag trees" are really interesting.

alpacaman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@Reefing102 @StatelineReefer @BranchingHammer

Month 4 update. HTMM is doing well, thinking about moving it up to the center of the tank to see if it likes the higher PAR (going from 150 to 250). My ruler is from the base of the growth as all 3 contest corals continue to encrust.

Nutrients, alk, ca, and mg are all elevated from last month, but everything seems to like it so I'm not concerned. New fish are doing great, and my $40 rescue lobo (bottom center right in the cave in the FTS) is recovering well.

I'm hosting the images on imgur now so they don't get autocompressed by the forum. Should be easier to see my ICP results.

Da6NmxI.png

733LEL7.jpeg

iXE42Wa.jpeg

YPczqxi.jpeg

@Reefing102 @StatelineReefer @BranchingHammer
Month 3 update. HTMM is coloring up, encrusting more, and getting some shade from the Miyagi next door. No vertical growth yet.

I switched the lenses on my Radions to the high intensity version, then dialed down their intensity to get back to the same par. So far, I'm liking them since mine are mounted ~12" off the water so the 120 degree angle on the stock lenses doesn't really help me.

For my water this month, I've finally switched to full Moonshiners and stopped all water changes. Everything's doing well so far. Next batch of fish arrives this week, so we'll see how that goes for nutrient export.
Month 3 HTMM.png

20240128 FTS.png

Month 2 HTMM.png 2024-01-11 ICP-MS.JPG 20240128 Apex.jpg

Jarad

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Missed last month moving fro QT to the main grow out tank, but remembered this month. This one has done much better in the new tank starting some new growth spikes and filling out the plug as well.
1709047271625.png

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 93 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back