☆☆ - Picture Entry - BC RAINBOW'S ARMY GROW-OUT CONTEST - ☆☆

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

penguinexdeus

Poor Decision Maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@StatelineReefer well Rainbow Army decided it was a good night to die before i could dip it/ cut it. Can see from last photo there was some damage where i had tried to get the algae off. Lesson learned. Also my Homewrecker frag i've had for months decided to be sympathetic and die also...

Im Out Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

zbryant91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
yeah its true I honestly suck at these contests!! I swear I tried.
I could care less about your monthly updates but would be cool to see how yours compare just randomly throughout the contest or even just at the end. Although seeing everyone else's is normally enough to make me feel like I'm doing something wrong haha

Sidsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could care less about your monthly updates but would be cool to see how yours compare just randomly throughout the contest or even just at the end. Although seeing everyone else's is normally enough to make me feel like I'm doing something wrong haha
Not gonna lie I figured that because Adam has typically high lighted tanks I stuck mine up high and with some good flow and the coral is doing the rest. But it also probably likes my maintenance routine I do to my tank also. I was always curious how long it took to grow the colony he cut for this contest

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not gonna lie I figured that because Adam has typically high lighted tanks I stuck mine up high and with some good flow and the coral is doing the rest. But it also probably likes my maintenance routine I do to my tank also. I was always curious how long it took to grow the colony he cut for this contest
it was actually. multiple smaller mother colonies. I fragged them all up to nubs. lol.

Nothing I have ever gets "big:" anymore. lol. but this one does grow considerably faster once it hits critical mass. I'd say the first year is the the most excruciating for sure. maybe we'll do. a "year two" endurance round and see how things are doing.

OP
OP
StatelineReefer

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are in the back half! Congratulations to everyone who's still in! It's been a rough one, to be honest. This is about the time your frags will start really taking off, stay tuned, I have a treat for all of you, and not just because it's October.

Back