00W's AIO Smorgasbord

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Other than not having your cherrios how at you feeling?
Doing ok. Had to accept some realities today during meeting w/Oncologist. Spent 10 yrs saying don’t tell me the %’s, cause I will always be in the % that defies the odds ~ and I did; each and every time. Until now. The lesions throughout spine, pelvis, hips and now the right femur have caught up. I will be using a walker and I cry even to type that word. I feel 35 yrs old in my head, and I love to be outdoors doing cool stuff. And how the F am I supposed to climb up on my awesome new reefing ladder (just watch me biatches)!

I also don’t want to talk about this on R2R; even though I bring it up all the time in my build thread. I do so for two reasons, 1) what if that helps someone else and encourages them in whatever they are going through, and 2) you guys ask me occasionally and how can I not answer a question coming from love? Not to mention I don’t have anyone to really express how I feel; I usually give the edited version to family as it’s just too much to bare after all these years.

So, I’m thinking that moving forward here on R2R that I won’t discuss and if anyone wants that type of update, please just DM me. It’s clear I’m an open book, but I just want the public facing Esaboe to be less C girl and more reef gurl.

Love ya all!

Calmwaters

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doing ok. Had to accept some realities today during meeting w/Oncologist. Spent 10 yrs saying don’t tell me the %’s, cause I will always be in the % that defies the odds ~ and I did; each and every time. Until now. The lesions throughout spine, pelvis, hips and now the right femur have caught up. I will be using a walker and I cry even to type that word. I feel 35 yrs old in my head, and I love to be outdoors doing cool stuff. And how the F am I supposed to climb up on my awesome new reefing ladder (just watch me biatches)!

I also don’t want to talk about this on R2R; even though I bring it up all the time in my build thread. I do so for two reasons, 1) what if that helps someone else and encourages them in whatever they are going through, and 2) you guys ask me occasionally and how can I not answer a question coming from love? Not to mention I don’t have anyone to really express how I feel; I usually give the edited version to family as it’s just too much to bare after all these years.

So, I’m thinking that moving forward here on R2R that I won’t discuss and if anyone wants that type of update, please just DM me. It’s clear I’m an open book, but I just want the public facing Esaboe to be less C girl and more reef gurl.

Love ya all!
So sorry sweetie I will continue to pray for you and your family.

OP
OP
00W

00W

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone!
payton_walter.jpg

OP
OP
00W

00W

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Love ya all!
It's all good none of mind so just say what you need to say. :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:
That's what we're here for.
In my prayers.
Peace.

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Love ya all!
I continue to pray! With out ever meeting you in person I can tell you are a very strong person, I admire that.

Last edited:

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Love ya all!
I think I can speak for all of us here. You have never once been thought of as the C girl. You are just one of us. A reefer. You have always been reef gurl.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I continue to pray! With out ever meeting you in person I can tell you are a very strong person, I admire that.
Thank you Kev and so are you; so are you!

My prayers to all of us every day!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 86 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.3%
Back