Good morning y'all!
One of my heroes!
featured_04-abbott-jim-ken-levine-getty.jpg

Remi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look at Top shelf aquatics. I got most of my corals from them, and with all my rewards points got a Hanna checker for $15. I try to use vendors that have both corall/inverts/phyto/pods along with hard goods so I can always find something for free shipping or rewards points.
Sorry what I mean is they don't deliver outside US so you need to go trought another company which has delivery address in US and after they send it to my place. It is taking time and you pay another service to deliver to Dubai.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am up..w coffee. I have a big UV on the tank and have not added any fish for over a year, except the flame and CCB this month. Or the 2 that got murdered last month(2 wrasses)...have to cut grass and work on putting the high intensity lights and strobes on my personal suv...Got the brackets made yesterday...Girl went to work, I am here with her dog...I am on call tonight...and next few...CBB eats like a pig, but is picky so now I mix, mysis, blood worms, brine shrimp, and some times pellets in each feeding. Yesterday was brine she went after, day before blood worms...today who knows...my cup needs more smooth coffee...I like smooth things...lol....be right back.

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I'm at a crossroads... Do I convince my wife I need $75 in CUC from Reef Cleaners or do I convince my wife I need $80 in fish from Aquarium Arts? Either a pile or shrimp, hermits, and snails or an Aiptasia Eating Filefish and a Scopas ...
BOTH....I saw the File fish almost got one but CBB won the vote and the flame angel..

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before I go to bed I just want to say that the courage y'all display is amazing and awe inspiring to me.
Life can be challenging and hard and talking about it can be just as hard or harder.
I'm honored to be a part of your lives and thank you for sharing everything with all of us.
Keep the faith, rock on and good vibes....
Cheers...had a bourbon last night to that !

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I agree, I think I'm going with CUC. I really need a Filefish (or they have CBB, pretty sure Ocean's is from there). I might do a CBB or Filefish BUT I'm thinking Peppermint Shrimp from Reef Cleaners so that'll work too.
Yes my CBB is from there...There were 3 great ones and the rest were bad would not eat when Chris tried...We took the middle sized one of the 3...as I did not want bigger one to tick off the 2 yellow tangs even more because of size..

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@kevgib67
Have a great day off Kev!
Thanks, busy day planned, a little running around, taking my 81yo old mother to get a new car ( that she be most of the day) and of course laundry. This will be the third time I’m skipping my weekly water change, other two were do to vacation, and it gives me anxiety!

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is difficult to buy through BRS as it need to go to a 3rd party for us address. phosphate was 55 usd on sale, locally it is 120 usd. So slowly lol. I got alkalinity and nitrate.
try saltwatwer aquarium...com....I walked from BRS...also Premium aquatic in PA is good prices.

Last edited:

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, busy day planned, a little running around, taking my 81yo old mother to get a new car ( that she be most of the day) and of course laundry. This will be the third time I’m skipping my weekly water change, other two were do to vacation, and it gives me anxiety!
She needs convertible Mustang with a super charger I think!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 34 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 12 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 27 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 57.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.8%
Back