00W's AIO Smorgasbord

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone! I am so very thankful for this wonderful group and all the support you guys give me.
Meme Reaction GIF by ProBit Global
Good morning and good luck today!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll got some healthy ish cereal today at the store. Great grains with blueberries, but I'll never give up fruity pebbles!
Left us know if you like the healthier one. But agree, one can’t give up,the favorite completely- mine is cocoa krispies! It make the milk turn into chocolate milk. Problem is I will,literally eat 1/2 a box in one sitting. Hehe.

Last edited:

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tomorrow for me is bitter sweet. It will be my last day at my job I have loved for over 2 years to start my new job closer to home on Monday.
Take in each moment today; take the weekend to just replenish your energy;,and Monday will be a special day!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning All,
The week continues to be jam-packed with all the activities of my daughter’s house move. My job is to take care of baby Gia (2 months old); so basically sit on coach, hold her, feed her, talk,and laugh with her.

We do some school work with black and white pattern cards and listen to her brother play the new Willy Wonka movie over, and over, and over again. I already know every song! NOOOOOO! She likes it and stares at Timothy Chalametes magenta velvet jacket - her first boyfriend .hehe.

Of course I will be introducing them to the OG and only version one should watch with Gene Wilder once they’re older. I was 9yrs old and saw it in theater - fell madly in love with him!

So instead of a tank maintenance update - it’s my grandchildren maintenance update.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Morning All,
The week continues to be jam-packed with all the activities of my daughter’s house move. My job is to take care of baby Gia (2 months old); so basically sit on coach, hold her, feed her, talk,and laugh with her.

We do some school work with black and white pattern cards and listen to her brother play the new Willy Wonka movie over, and over, and over again. I already know every song! NOOOOOO! She likes it and stares at Timothy Chalametes magenta velvet jacket - her first boyfriend .hehe.

Of course I will be introducing them to the OG and only version one should watch with Gene Wilder once they’re older. I was 9yrs old and saw it in theater - fell madly in love with him!

So instead of a tank maintenance update - it’s my grandchildren maintenance update.
As a grandpa I approve this message!!!

1ocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tomorrow for me is bitter sweet. It will be my last day at my job I have loved for over 2 years to start my new job closer to home on Monday.
call in sick...hahaha ..what can they do to you fire you hahaha and you get a 3 day weekend...BINGO...

Last edited:

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 36 19.3%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 139 74.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.8%
Back