00W's AIO Smorgasbord

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I'm heading home but from what my wife told me the attacks have calmed down a bit but one of the clownfish joined the attack it seems
She told me that she saw the six line try to attack the blenny but he fought back and that's the end of it, but the goby doesn't fight back nor hide , now I'm on my way to my dad's house first to pick up a pistol shrimp that He bought me in a store that went to see if they would come together quickly and make a cave.

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

"Just keeps swimming!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got your location mixed up with Walker’s. Hurricanes offer the same potential. We go to Ft. Myers every year. Hurricane Ida was coming and supposed to go through Tampa. Our deposit was due and my wife decided to hold off paying it. From a satellite photo both buildings were gone, 12 of us stay there, and the 7-11 on the corner was gone. A tank would have never made it.
I go to Bonita Springs each year in April, which is just South of Fort Meyers. Last year they had a pretty bad hurricane, but luckily the bad parts of the storm didn't hit the house so it was okay. Such a beautiful place to stay at. I would be devastated if the house got destroyed.

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I'm heading home but from what my wife told me the attacks have calmed down a bit but one of the clownfish joined the attack it seems
Just a thought, put the goby in an acclimation box. Feed heavy, let it heal up and in the meantime lets the clown and your wrasse get used to its presence. We will figure this out so you have peace in your tank.

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for asking Kev!
Super crazy in the morning but died out about 1:30.
Just getting ready for crazy mom's day tomorrow.
I guess there is a 60 team lacrosse tournament in town. :astonished-face: :oops:
Where's @Reef Devils when you need him....
Right, where is @Reef Devils ?

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a thought, put the goby in an acclimation box. Feed heavy, let it heal up and in the meantime lets the clown and your wrasse get used to its presence. We will figure this out so you have peace in your tank.
That's a great idea but the bad thing is that I don't have any and the LFS has already closed, my dad has one but let's see if it fits in my tank

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a great idea but the bad thing is that I don't have any and the LFS has already closed, my dad has one but let's see if it fits in my tank
Amazon?

OP
OP
00W

00W

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can make one Luis.
Tupperware container, sour cream container poke holes in the bottom and attach to the rim.

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In today's episode of what is Ruby begging for its my cup of coffee... I do not give her coffee but she once snuck some of mine when I left it sitting on the table beside where I sit in the living room and now she wants it every time she smells it...
1000004249.jpg

luis angel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can make one Luis.
Tupperware container, sour cream container poke holes in the bottom and attach to the rim.
I just picked up my dad's, it works for my tank, the shrimp comes on a kind of rock that seems to be their home and I'm going to put them together

kevgib67

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up my dad's, it works for my tank, the shrimp comes on a kind of rock that seems to be their home and I'm going to put them together
This is going to work out Luis!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! @Katrina71 so glad you are OK! Been a busy morning for me soon as I got up showered and got ready to drive my son to Asheville to meet up with one of his aunts on his dad's side so they could go to the huge flea market in SC. Then to Walmart to get a birthday present for my adorable great nephew that's turning one. Also picked up this cute little pink fridge to put in my office to keep my lunch in since the little fridge there is always full.
1000004242.jpg
Omg - must have it! I could keep my fish food in it in my room!

I know u got it in person, but does the box have dimensions?

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tell your son to have fun! I LOVE flea markets, but I banned myself from ever going to one again. I ALWAYS buy stuff I don't need. Last time I came back with a megalodon tooth... :rolleyes:
a wise purchase in my mind!

In my top five movie scenes of all time - saw it opening day in huge screen theater. Started to cry when the music hit and I saw my favorite dinosaur. Still gives me the feels to this day.

Walker, get out there and explore those fleamarkets!

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 27 15.1%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 40 22.3%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 104 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back