OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being wild caught I definitely need to quarantine them but I found out a close family member is in hospice and expected to pass in the next few days. Looks likes I will be making a trip to Iowa soon. Therefore I decided to put these two in my 34 gallon reef tank since there are no fish in it currently. I know my husband would not monitor things in a quarantine tank , but he can put some food in this tank for them. Full quarantine will have to wait for a little bit.

OP
OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yellow tangs are doing well. Eating nicely but a little bit of chasing. That’s why I wanted 3 cause odd numbers do better together. Oh well. Will sump one if I have to.
IMG_6007.jpeg

IMG_6006.jpeg

BTW @Stang67 , I now have 4 BTA:rolleyes::face-with-tears-of-joy:

OP
OP
MrsBugmaster

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad they are doing great! Hopefully just typical tang behavior and nothing over the top. Very nice fish!
Yeah, nothing major right now but then again they are just in 34 gallon tank. Debating on what to do with them right now. Due to snow storms yesterday and Easter this weekend the memorial in Iowa is now going to be April 5th. I was hoping it would be this week sometime. One of them definitely has something on it. But I know it’s not going to end well if put them in Qt tank now since I won’t be here to manage it. So for now I guess they will be better off where they are now.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yellow tangs are doing well. Eating nicely but a little bit of chasing. That’s why I wanted 3 cause odd numbers do better together. Oh well. Will sump one if I have to.
IMG_6007.jpeg

IMG_6006.jpeg

BTW @Stang67 , I now have 4 BTA:rolleyes::face-with-tears-of-joy:
Yup. That's how it goes with them. Maybe trade in to LFS for credit when they get out of hand.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope all is well and things are getting better. Thought of you. My mom is coming into town tomorrow to see my grandmother, her mom. She is bringing me Indian from the restaurant around the corner from where they live as payment for staying at my house while she is here. Can't wait to see you in June.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back