A ocean inside 750xxl(v3)

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oneof the nicest tanks on here , don't delete anything . I alwayslook back to this thread for ideas . Keep your head up man we appreciate it

saltysailorswfl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just spent a couple hours reading your thread. It's a great story of the ups and downs of reef tanks and I am sure that it has helped many a people over the last couple years and I'm sure your 80gal build also helped tons of people. I just jumped back in the hobby after almost a 10 year hiatus and this was the first build thread I read. Looking forward to seeing it keep going.

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just spent a couple hours reading your thread. It's a great story of the ups and downs of reef tanks and I am sure that it has helped many a people over the last couple years and I'm sure your 80gal build also helped tons of people. I just jumped back in the hobby after almost a 10 year hiatus and this was the first build thread I read. Looking forward to seeing it keep going.
Well said!

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Peace River Could I get this whole build thread deleted as it helps no one
Dont do that! You helped me decide on noopsyche lighting thats for sure and have never ever regretted it for a single second!

From what I recall you helped me in other ways! I got into reefing because I stay home with my mentally hancipped son with down syndrome! I was dealing with serious depression and and anxiety! My son has spent nearly all year in the hospital! I used to stay with him 24/7 so when he was hospitalized I was as well even though he is 40!

This past year because of covid they stopped letting me so I have had some breaks and have learned he dosnt always need Mommy! . He now has a feeding tube and a trachea to add to all his other health problems which in turn adds to my problems.

I seriously think I would go mad if I didint have my tanks!

Now I am up to 3 and counting ..lol.

My point is you have helped people in more ways then you know!

Dont forget that!

JBKReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely stunning tank, stumbled upon your build thread while looking for advice on the K7Pro’s.

made you still using the same schedule that you posted a couple years back in a different thread?

that thread is titled “Noopsyche K7 Pro II Lighting Schedule”

OP
OP
Manose

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely stunning tank, stumbled upon your build thread while looking for advice on the K7Pro’s.

made you still using the same schedule that you posted a couple years back in a different thread?

that thread is titled “Noopsyche K7 Pro II Lighting Schedule”
Thank you very much for the compliment as the tank is doing well. I use 4x xr15 Radion G5 lights mounted in the old noop t5 hybrid they had, as those are the best fixture they made. I run high flow with low par and just enjoy the view :)

OP
OP
Manose

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These guys are bouncing like crazy now
3F364CCD-C412-43BB-BDCB-9FCDFAB30356.jpeg

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back