Anemone spitting out intestines?

jakeh22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mentioned it in there. Ive had it for 2 months, BUT everything came from a 10 month old tank with the exception of the addition of about 20 pounds more of dry rock when I first received it.

You simply shouldn’t have inverts yet if the water isn’t stable. Phosphates kill inverts always I have many nems

Another thing is the clowns can stress the nem out to the point of death it just happened to my ritteri

OP
OP
B

BlakeK.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You simply shouldn’t have inverts yet if the water isn’t stable. Phosphates kill inverts always I have many nems

Another thing is the clowns can stress the nem out to the point of death it just happened to my ritteri

Tank is stable. No phos.

jakeh22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should deff have a ppm test and do a reading on the water you have sitting waiting for top off. You would be surprised how fast it goes south

SFKINNC

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An anemone only has ONE opening. Only one way in AND out. It digests what it can and what it can’t digest is expelled through the same opening. Your anemone just had what might be called a “bowel movement.” Siphon it out if you don’t want your aquarium to become a septic tank. Such lovely things we do for our aquatic pets.

Ghostrander

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are the best [emoji23]
Ya know... I kinda do recall it holding an iPhone playing candy crush. So you're probably right lol
lmaooo doubt anyone will still see this but came here cause my BTA was pooping brown stuff and this made my day

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 72 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back