Aqua SD 1st LIVE SALE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

hectorevalero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

It's about 12:40am right now and I just got off the phone with GoDaddy. They had originally said that the upgrade would take 2 hours, then it went to 6 hours, but now they are saying over 24 hours, which will go past the 11am start time for Sunday (8/11). We do not want the server to crash again, so to be safe, we will spread the sale out throughout the week. We will release 1 round a day for 6 days straight. 1 round = 180 corals.

Instead of checking in for 10 hours straight, if you make a purchase, you will automatically be entered for the drawing of the AI Vega or Ecotech Radion. We will do the drawing on video and post it on youtube.

Again, we thank you for your patience, and are truly sorry for this unforeseen delay.

Aqua SD

That works for me, fortunately I can get on the internet from work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Aaron Gustafson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an FYI to the Aqua SD folks: pm me if you want to talk about your site, performance, and how to improve things. It's what I do. We can find you a setup that can handle way more traffic than you're getting and make it a better checkout process on mobile and desktop while we're at it.

metrokat

High Heeled Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Godaddy is the worst web hosting company around. They have the PR but not the service. Getting a domain transferred over is like pulling teeth or worse.

Wankell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys, just postpone it to next weekend, the original idea was awesome! Why change it. Now 50% of the people won't be able to participate.

Jimbo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You left out the time each day you are going to post the Rounds and I'm assuming its starting tomorrow?

DaniSLOelle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries AquaSD! We know you are doing your best in the face of this unforseen mania. Looking forward to whatever sale you end up setting up! You guys don't owe us anything, a sale like you've been putting up is just crazy cool :) Thanks guys!!

Jimbo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries AquaSD! We know you are doing your best in the face of this unforseen mania. Looking forward to whatever sale you end up setting up! You guys don't owe us anything, a sale like you've been putting up is just crazy cool :) Thanks guys!!
Come on AquaSD did you really have to have your brother come on here and post??? LOL Just kidding of course:tongue: Good luck with whatever you choose to do about this sale. From what I have seen you have some awesome stuff.

andijo81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since the sale will be going throughout the week, does that mean some Carlgreni's & St Thomas will make the cut? Fingers Crossed:)

IPisces

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like this idea too. Just need to know what time you will be posting each round. Sorry things didnt work out better.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

Thanks for everyones patience.

We are waiting for some issues to be resolved with the site and server. Once everything is ready to go, we will be releasing each set every night between 5 - 6pm PST (8 - 9pm EST). There will be around 180 pieces released per night until all have been released.

Will give you guys an update later on to see if the site will be ready by tonight to do the first batch.

There are lot of nice items we have in store, and as a lot of people saw (and purchased) during the first release, the prices are unbelievable.

Will give everyone an update again soon.

Thank you.

Aqua SD

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 61 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back