ATI Straton LED Light - Comments, Review, PAR, Coverage, Discuss...

Superlightman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does someone know which leds are in the straton pro? I can just find how many LEDs and which color but unfortunately not the detail

Trueruby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They make the most awesome hardware and the absolute worst software. Reminds me of my wife's BMW.
Really hope to see some software updates. I have 2 straton pro 102, and when I do live mode the light are not reeponds together at same time.

Trueruby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you can link them together. I have the same lights and mine linked up almost automatically.
Mine also linked automatically via wifi, but when controlling on one light the respond is not at the same time. There are some pings

Superlightman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine also linked automatically via wifi, but when controlling on one light the respond is not at the same time. There are some pings
I had the same issue with mine. I sold them last month I was not happy with the spectrum and the colors. (Straton 1 not the pro)

Superlightman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefi, colors, spectrum, shimmer and power, pop, are way better.
Down side are the spread, shadowing and consumption. the spread was way better on the straton, even by replace on straton with two reefi you not get same even spread ( I speak for the first straton, the pro may be less also because of the lens)and the straton look much nicer. So some advantages and disadvantages on each side and unfortunately no perfect light. But I prefer the reefi they make my corals looks better,the color of the straton was to yellow for me and the blue not nice same as radions for example and a big lack of power in the blue spectrum, to much in the white.

GARRIGA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefi, colors, spectrum, shimmer and power, pop, are way better.
Down side are the spread, shadowing and consumption. the spread was way better on the straton, even by replace on straton with two reefi you not get same even spread ( I speak for the first straton, the pro may be less also because of the lens)and the straton look much nicer. So some advantages and disadvantages on each side and unfortunately no perfect light. But I prefer the reefi they make my corals looks better,the color of the straton was to yellow for me and the blue not nice same as radions for example and a big lack of power in the blue spectrum, to much in the white.
Seems European tanks lean more white than blue.

Superlightman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems European tanks lean more white than blue.
Day time yes morning and evening not. We like to see fish and corals under natural light, white light is also believed here to be less stressful for coral and give better growth. But the white spectrum is completed often buy a large blue spectrum

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 43 42.6%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 49 48.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.0%
Back