• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Black label corals is the worst

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

BlackLabelAquatics

Coral Slinger
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sorry for your experience with them. Sadly we’ve been contacted multiple times this last month by customers on accident looking for their corals too due to our very similar names. I hope you get it resolved with them soon and hopefully get your coral or a refund.

-Ty
Black Label Aquatics

afrokobe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sorry for your experience with them. Sadly we’ve been contacted multiple times this last month by customers on accident looking for their corals too due to our very similar names. I hope you get it resolved with them soon and hopefully get your coral or a refund.

-Ty
Black Label Aquatics
oh wow that's a bit confusing lol. I was going to say, I had a great experience purchasing from you.

BlackLabelAquatics

Coral Slinger
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh wow that's a bit confusing lol. I was going to say, I had a great experience purchasing from you.
Super confusing… we were disappointed they decided to move forward with that name even though we were around first. What can you do? ‍ Glad you had a great experience with us! My partner and I are actually pretty proud of our dedication to customer service being both from retail focused careers prior.

afrokobe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Super confusing… we were disappointed they decided to move forward with that name even though we were around first. What can you do? ‍ Glad you had a great experience with us! My partner and I are actually pretty proud of our dedication to customer service being both from retail focused careers prior.
Just browsed the website, saw you guys had some super nice new pieces in! might need to make an order after the 4th...

OP
OP
josh6surfer

josh6surfer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

-Ty
Black Label Aquatics
So there’s no confusion. Black label CORALS are at fault. I’ve never bought from you guys but the fact that you’re even on this thread. Shows better how much better you are.
Supposedly my purchase shipped Wednesday. And when I asked for a tracking number. They told me to “be on the lookout it’s arriving tomorrow”. This is after I paid for over night shipping. My issue with them has been going on since 6/15/23. After a week of reaching out to them they finally came back and told me they never received a shipping form(which we all know, one fills out at checkout). Fine, I fill it out. They only ship at the beginning of the week. So I scheduled delivery for the following Tuesday(this was a Thursday when they responded) waited Tuesday….. nothing another week and they tell me the same thing.
I gave them the opportunity to just refund think maybe they over booked the corals and that’s fine. It happens but no they said they could fulfill the order and would ship as soon as possible. It’s now the 29th and still nothing.
Like they said… be on the lookout! This vendor sucks

dkelley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just email and request a refund immediately. If they don't respond in 48 hours then contact the card and get a refund because they gave you a delivery date and didn't stick to it and now are unresponsive. Just get your money and bail on this. What if the corals arrive dead? Imagine trying to get that made right.....Sucks but just let the CC company handle it.

As for Black Label Aquatics, props to you for jumping in. Sorry you have the same'ish name, that sucks for you as well.

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

-Ty
Black Label Aquatics
Sorry @FarmerTy (I did not do anything I swear) :)
I only know about the two Balck Label Aquatics and Black Label Corals when I see this thread.
This got to be a headache for you.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do yourselves all a favor and don’t buy from black label corals!!!! Worst experience with a vendor. Placed an order 3 weeks ago and still haven’t received it .
IMHO - this is what the vendor feedback forum is for.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Moved to feedback.

Jeffmlc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do yourselves all a favor and don’t buy from black label corals!!!! Worst experience with a vendor. Placed an order 3 weeks ago and still haven’t received it .
I agree wholeheartedly, just went round and round with them for 3 weeks, they never respond to emails, when they do they are very vague and and sometimes wrong. I asked when he was going to ship my auction wins and he responded with a ? And the wrong tracking number. Finally after 2 weeks and many emails unanswered, he says I filled out the shipping form wrong, heard that before. I finally got the frags yesterday morning and the box temp was 71 degree, corals were about dead, plugs were disgusting looking with algae and verimeted snails on them. One frag even had small barnacles on it, on the frag not plug. Plugs were just wrapped in plastic then put in a bag that was not secured properly and leaking. There are way to many other vendors out there that are reputable, please pick another this down know what he’s doing.

Attachments

• IMG_0810.jpeg
    IMG_0810.jpeg
    210.6 KB · Views: 178
OP
OP
josh6surfer

josh6surfer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree wholeheartedly, just went round and round with them for 3 weeks, they never respond to emails, when they do they are very vague and and sometimes wrong. I asked when he was going to ship my auction wins and he responded with a ? And the wrong tracking number. Finally after 2 weeks and many emails unanswered, he says I filled out the shipping form wrong, heard that before. I finally got the frags yesterday morning and the box temp was 71 degree, corals were about dead, plugs were disgusting looking with algae and verimeted snails on them. One frag even had small barnacles on it, on the frag not plug. Plugs were just wrapped in plastic then put in a bag that was not secured properly and leaking. There are way to many other vendors out there that are reputable, please pick another this down know what he’s doing.
I hope more people see this thread.

Mattiejay6

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank goodness for this thread.. I was bidding on some of their auctions, but backed out once I saw this feed back... whew dodged a bullet

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 142 43.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 117 35.5%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back