Cade Chaos Grimoire

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got an array of glue dispensing things coming today. Bottles and syringe types with various sized blunt tips. I figured the syringe types would be more control but if I hated it I have bottles as backup.

I did this for my AIO part on my big tank, and I had drips from the bottle applicator before.
Use the smallest needle you can find and if you happen to get a drip don’t touch it and it will evaporate crystal clear.. if you try and wipe it off it will leave a smear.

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Use the smallest needle you can find and if you happen to get a drip don’t touch it and it will evaporate crystal clear.. if you try and wipe it off it will leave a smear.
I was wondering what to do about drips. I just left them on my AIO, but it was black so I didn't care, but good to know about leaving them!

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got an array of glue dispensing things coming today. Bottles and syringe types with various sized blunt tips. I figured the syringe types would be more control but if I hated it I have bottles as backup.

I did this for my AIO part on my big tank, and I had drips from the bottle applicator before.
The rubber seals in the syringes get eaten by the solvent. So one use most times and it can inject bubbles if you push to hard and add a dark tint to the solvent depending on the seal materials.

Use the pin method for best results in your joints. You can look at Turbo Floyd's Acrylic DIY on R2R for tips and tricks.

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering what to do about drips. I just left them on my AIO, but it was black so I didn't care, but good to know about leaving them!
A few things you can do to eliminate them.. for one I use bottles with the blue tip I never use a syringe it doesn’t have as much control. You can fill the bottle half way and give it a slight squeeze so air comes out and as it’s sucking in flip it over and it shouldn’t drip. Black will stain with solvent worse than clear.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank, weldon, and pump all scheduled to arrive Saturday.

Sunday I might start working on it? I'm not sure. We have a bird pickup to do and IDK what else yet, looks like it might rain again :rolleyes:
Bird?

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The rubber seals in the syringes get eaten by the solvent. So one use most times and it can inject bubbles if you push to hard and add a dark tint to the solvent depending on the seal materials.

Use the pin method for best results in your joints. You can look at Turbo Floyd's Acrylic DIY on R2R for tips and tricks.
Good advice

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like tomorrow is going to be a yardwork day around the quail pickup. There's some stuff we want to clear in the front (minor stuff, thinning out some scraggle) and then I have all the seed to start a native wildflower garden for the bees and butterflies so I want to get that sorted out in the morning. I also want to get some bee cups still.

Quail pickup is 1pm about 25-30 min away on the other side of town.

Rain appears to have been cancelled so maybe we can get some more trees cleared out of the back as well.

In the morning or later tonight depending on how work treats me, I need to dig through more boxes and try to find my moonshiner dailies so I can get that sorted. I already unpacked all my correction liquids but not dailies so I have no idea where they ended up.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you guys believe me if I said my Liveaquaria package that was supposed to be delivered yesterday was missing/delayed? At least it's only hardgoods. Everything from them lately man, that's ridiculous.

Got my Jan supporter pkg in the mail yesterday though, so that's great for when the big tank is up. Which I still haven't ordered...

What breed are you going with?
Jumbo brown coturnix

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coffee
Phyto harvest
Pod harvest
ATO refill
Last of the corrections

Need to drink more of the coffee before I head out to start weed-whacking.
Might start hunting through boxes for my dailies while I drink the coffee :thinking-face:

Thinking about buying a rowing machine....

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coffee
Phyto harvest
Pod harvest
ATO refill
Last of the corrections

Need to drink more of the coffee before I head out to start weed-whacking.
Might start hunting through boxes for my dailies while I drink the coffee :thinking-face:

Thinking about buying a rowing machine....
I have a very hard time picturing you and a rowing machine getting along.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1000003513.jpg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Would you guys believe me if I said my Liveaquaria package that was supposed to be delivered yesterday was missing/delayed? At least it's only hardgoods. Everything from them lately man, that's ridiculous.

Got my Jan supporter pkg in the mail yesterday though, so that's great for when the big tank is up. Which I still haven't ordered...

Jumbo brown coturnix
Your LiveAquaria luck is no good!

Jumbo Browns are the best, although the Jumbo Texas A&Ms are neat.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 122 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.6%
Back