Can I return Neptune system?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Empire

View Badges
Reaction score
Hello - I purchased a Trident package from y’all and decided it’s just not for me. I have not broken the manufacturer seal nor even opened the shipping box. The website states that as long as the seal is not broken, I can return the product, however, I cannot self generate an RMA.

12C8CB74-88BF-4A11-A131-4354E0057629.png

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello - I purchased a Trident package from y’all and decided it’s just not for me. I have not broken the manufacturer seal nor even opened the shipping box. The website states that as long as the seal is not broken, I can return the product, however, I cannot self generate an RMA.

Call them directly. Their customer service is great.
You shouldn't have a problem

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score

Hello! Please contact us directly at 714-385-0080 or [email protected] and we will get you taken care of. Thank you! Best, Amy @ MD

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
I’m all set! Confused how people do not like marine depot’s service. I thought they were great! I had to pay return shipping which is fair. However, the csr set up the return label for me and encouraged me to shop around for rates.

I have also found Marine Depot to be very helpful! I'm glad you were able to get your situation resolved - good luck with whatever direction you decide to go!

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I’m all set! Confused how people do not like marine depot’s service. I thought they were great! I had to pay return shipping which is fair. However, the csr set up the return label for me and encouraged me to shop around for rates.

I always have a great experience there. Of course there is always SOME person who is upset; happens with every business. But that is more likely a poor customer than poor customer service.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back