Carpool to Swap

macclellan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steph & I changed our plans. Just the swap & hopefully the TN aquarium this weekend. Camping next weekend. We're looking to carpool if anyone wants. Leave early Saturday and come back that night. I've got a lil' fuel efficient car that seats four, but am open to others driving as well. I can't seem to find where folks were talking about carpooling with the 3 different forums we have and my limited patience. :squigglemouth:

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plan to go. I am willing to drive or ride.

volupte79

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plan to go, would rather ride than drive but could do either.

Olivia

OP
OP
macclellan

macclellan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any interest in going to the Chatty Aquarium?
Any interest in hitting up the LFSes on the way out of town?

Bryan said we could set up as early as 8:30 to set up. If folks want to go to the Chatty Aquarium, we should try to get there when it opens at 10, which means setting up beforehand at 9 or so, which means we should leave at 7 or so. We could meet at my or Eddie's place since we are both in West Knoxville. If folks don't want to go to the Aquarium, that changes things!

volupte79

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be fine with going to the aquarium and the LFSs on the way home. I live in West Knoxville too so I could meet anywhere. I already know where macclellan lives.

Olivia

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just the three of us??? If that is all, we can all ride with Joel or me. If others want to carpool and do not want to go to the Chatt. Aquarium, I could not go as well. LMK if we meet at my house (Olivie - I am easy to find - just off I-40. I will Pm the address) and what time. If we are meeting at Joel's, I will need an address.

Other are welcome to carpool too!!!!!

Thanks

Eddie

OP
OP
macclellan

macclellan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's say meet at Eddie's house at 7 to leave at 7:15, since his place is on the way. We'll figure out who drives what car then, depending on if anyone else shows up or not. Stephanie is going too, so that makes four. Eddie, PM me your address too please. I didn't save it from last time.

TriMax

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ask Kathy about taking the car to Chatt. I will work out for me to take it instead of the truck if we decide we need to have the room. The car does get much better mileage than the F-250. Actually, the car does better than 30 mpg on the interstate. I am ok with riding though.

Sending PMs with address. The car or truck can hold five if another person wants to join us.

copper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going, but don't care to go to the Aquarium or to leave early. I'll leave around 11:00 ( from Lenoir City ) if any one would like to ride along LMK.

Janie

Back