Come and join us

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone come and join Rock pool reef keeper group we are always looking for new members. This is a friendly group of people and you don’t need to have a rock pool reef just an interested and if you like conversation on different things that fine . Also you will get a badge for joining. Just go to your account go into user groups and scroll down to Rock pool reef keeper and join . Thanks everyone it would be great to see you.

Last edited:

Rjukan

Day Dreamer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone come and join Rock pool reef keeper group we are always looking for new members. This is a friendly group of people and you don’t need to have a rock pool reef just an interested and if you like conversation on different things that fine . Also you will get a badge for joining. Just go to your account go into user groups and scroll down to Rock pool reef keeper and join . Thanks everyone it would be great to see you.

Cool.. what are some ways I could make my system more like a "rockpool reef"?

I have a nano plumbed in that is for my mantis with more of a white spectrum light, macros, and a few rock structures for her to burrow under. Maybe I can use some rockpool inspiration in this tank?

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool.. what are some ways I could make my system more like a "rockpool reef"?

I have a nano plumbed in that is for my mantis with more of a white spectrum light, macros, and a few rock structures for her to burrow under. Maybe I can use some rockpool inspiration in this tank?
Have you joined everyone welcome

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m afraid to join, last time I joined you had me Venmo you $500 and a week later you told me you didn’t want my type participating in your thread because it made you look bad. A week later you kicked me out. If I Venmo you an additional $500 can I get a written guarantee I won’t be kicked out. I’d be willing to pay a little more just to be apart of a group.

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m afraid to join, last time I joined you had me Venmo you $500 and a week later you told me you didn’t want my type participating in your thread because it made you look bad. A week later you kicked me out. If I Venmo you an additional $500 can I get a written guarantee I won’t be kicked out. I’d be willing to pay a little more just to be apart of a group.
You can lend me £500 and your in again

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back