Connecticut Reef2Reefer Unite!!!

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, in response to the other post I figured I'd start something.

Names Mike, from Hamden CT and have a Deep Blue 80 gallon rimless mixed reef. Basement sump with 50 gallon fuge and 30 gallon sump.

Who's next?!?!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome CT reefers!

Mike in CT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok,
My turn....guess what..another Mike! I Hail from South Meriden. I have had a fish only tank for over 25 years and just around
Christmas time I decided to take my tank apart and start over since it had been together for over 12 years. So now I have a 75 tank
with a home made 29g sump,lifereef skimmer and a pair of TaoTronic led's.

OP
OP
BfishLpond78

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok,
My turn....guess what..another Mike! I Hail from South Meriden. I have had a fish only tank for over 25 years and just around
Christmas time I decided to take my tank apart and start over since it had been together for over 12 years. So now I have a 75 tank
with a home made 29g sump,lifereef skimmer and a pair of TaoTronic led's.

Is this the Mike that still has my Dremel!?!?!?! lol

Mike in CT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not me lol, I did see someone on reef central with the same name... Could that be who you are thinking of?

Mike in CT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my son (mike jr...7 years old) already has two tanks and claims at least 1/2 of everything in mine as his , so I am keeping the mikes in the trade going... Lol Would be nice if some other nutmegers chimed in!

KYLECT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys this is awesome, glad to see some other CT reefers enjoying R2R as much as I do! Let's keep the posts coming!

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey whats up? my name is also mike and I live in Waterbury/Wolcott(live on town line). I currently have a 29g biocube with led and a 30g cube frag tank. I am mostly into zoas so if you want to trade or sell pm me.

shecter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my name is Tom and i live in south killingly on the RI line. i have a 75 gallon rr tank and a 40 breeder sump/fuge i designed. hoping to start my basement tank soon (thanks again kyle). was mostly in it for zoas and palys but getting more and more into chalices acans and sps. always up for a trade with the locals.

Dakman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all

I'm Jeff and I'm down in Mystic. I have a AGA 110 gallon SPS/LPS tank and a Deep Blue 30 gallon rimless tank with RBTA, rics and acans. Currently setting up a 5 gallon pico at work that will house some zoas, rics and acans

shayna123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm Shayna. I live just over the border in Agawam Ma. but am involved with CTARS, its a great group. So glad there are a few of you on R2R, I usually read RC but decided to join here for a new perspective. Sometimes a bit serious over there. I currently have 9 tanks going. They range from 2g to 260g and an outside koi pond which started it all.

KYLECT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm Shayna. I live just over the border in Agawam Ma. but am involved with CTARS, its a great group. So glad there are a few of you on R2R, I usually read RC but decided to join here for a new perspective. Sometimes a bit serious over there. I currently have 9 tanks going. They range from 2g to 260g and an outside koi pond which started it all.

Wow 9 tanks!!! You have me beat, I'm currently running 6. Glad to see some of my reefer buddies on here keep them coming!!

KYLECT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my name is Tom and i live in south killingly on the RI line. i have a 75 gallon rr tank and a 40 breeder sump/fuge i designed. hoping to start my basement tank soon (thanks again kyle). was mostly in it for zoas and palys but getting more and more into chalices acans and sps. always up for a trade with the locals.

No problem, that tank should work out awesome for you, good luck with setting it up!

CT Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm Kathy and I live in Essex CT. I have a 140 gallon display tank and 120 gal frag tank. My display tank crashed in June due to a malfunctioning heater and I lost most my livestock....crushed, but enjoying rebuilding. I'm always looking for SPS frags, chalice and colorful shrooms. Prefer trading with locals. I am also on RC under the same name. Just recently joined here to see whats going on because, you know, I'm reef obsessed.

J062682l

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I'm Jorge from Stratford. I have a 75 mixed reef and fish tank. This is my second reef. Lost my first to a bad worm infestation. So now I'm trying again. Glad to meet other reefers in ct ! Hope to trade or buy from some of you soon.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 138 43.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 111 34.8%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 49 15.4%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.6%
Back