CONTEST for ALL!!! Look here!! YOU CAN WIN!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok the new contest for the 150g DD tank and more is stating in February. (late I know) I need to run a test for the next 3 days in regards to how this contest will run. Here is what I need you to do if you want to be involved in the test. BTW the winner of this test will receive a zoa frag pack from elitereefs. :D

Here is how it will work. You will receive points for certain task. These points are automatically added by the contest software I have so there is no room for human error. Here is a list of how to earn points.

Every time you post you will receive 10 points. (minimum of 50 characters to be counted and yes the software knows if it is 50 or not)

Every time you refer a person and they add your exact member name to the registration process you will receive 50 points. (new member must have at least 5 post for your points to add in. Also if we detect that you have created new accounts in order to "cheat" then you will be disqualified instantly and put on R2R probation. Sounds harsh I know but people try to cheat)

For every thread you post to you will receive 10 points. (this only counts one time per each thread and still needs a minimum of 50 characters)

For every forum you post too you will receive 10 points. (this only counts one time per forum and still needs a minimum of 50 characters)

For every thread you start you will receive 20 points. (you need a minimum of 50 characters to count)

Note: If we see threads and post that are worthless they will be deleted. Also offenders will be disqualified. Also note that their are certain forums that will not count any points for post or threads no matter what. These are the selling, trading, ID, sponsor, feedback, giveaway, lounge, and club forums. These will not count!

Test starts NOW and ends in 3 days from now. Ask questions if you need to here. I want to work out the bugs!

UPDATE: Sorry for the delay but our first qualifier is btkrausen! Tomorrow at 11:40am we will have the next one. The real 150g Giveaway will begin Tuesday!

Last edited:

mojo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good Rev. Lots of fun and I would hate to see the program that has to add all this up. I might actually have a slim chance.... lol

Good luck to all.

Mojo~

mizzoumed02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alight, this is going to be interesting. My question is, I'm guessing this will be the same process for the 150DD, Sooooo, should I save all my referrals till then so I have more points towards the actual tank? Hmmm Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!

Should be a lot of Fun!

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow sounds great! Is the test just responding to this thread, or does the test apply to the parameters set above? Never mind, I think I know the answer lol. Is there a way to keep track of how many points you have?

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Save your referrals! LOL! Yes this is how the 150DD contest will run!

mizzoumed02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome, will do! I'm with akabryanhall , will there be away for us to personally keep track of how many points we have during this contest?

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
NO unless you keep something yourself. In the real contest the leader will be announced every so often. In this one I will announce the leader every day until the end. :)

Murfman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is the winner the one with the most points, or is it going to be random? If it is going to be random, then why the points? Who is excluded from the contest?

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The winner will be the one with the most points! No one is excluded. :D Oh except me and my wifey! LOL!

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice, looks like I better get to thinking about some good threads to start :) This should be fun, and a very interesting way to give away something so nice. Great job Rev.

ReefDreams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This should be fun. will there be a way for us to see how many points we have or will there a leader board. Gl everyone

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just for fun here are the leaders so far:

btkrausen 140
kingfisherfleshy 110
mizzoumed02 70
Murfman 60
Mantis 60
florida reef 60
akabryanhall 30
wicked demon 30

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is to bring more information to the community in reality, were striving to be the best and we can't do it with out the help and information from you the people...;) this is a full win, win situation for the site the people and the future members who come here....1smile1

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Why not man!! Post!! Also I failed to mention that in the real contest we will have 12 qualifiers.

In this one let's do the top 3 point getters for the next 3 days. Then I will draw for the winner! :)

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting Contest. What about posting blogs....any points for that?
Good luck to all. I know i dont post enough but maybe. :p

Back