CONTEST for ALL!!! Look here!! YOU CAN WIN!!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will post the top person and first qualifier for day one of the test contest in a bit! :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry for the delay but our first qualifier is btkrausen! Tomorrow at 11:40am we will have the next one. The real 150g Giveaway will begin Tuesday!

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhh...awesome. Thanks Rev. So I'm one of three people for the frag pack, correct? Im gonna have a busy month if talking about reefing to have a chance to win. :)

Last edited:

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the big giveaway, you will draw from the top 12, correct? Or is it still the highest points wins the setup?

Raggamuffin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! looks like I won't be getting a divorce! (for those confused look at the contest announcement thread thingie)

redtop03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
interesting idea,luckily,the software will have the difficult task of keeping track of everything,and there shouldn't be any human error...someone is gonna have a really awesome prize in this contest

nice job keeping things interesting rev :D

DaveA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
our first qualifier is btkrausen!

What is a "qualifier?" In a later post in this thread, you say that the one at the end with the most points wins, so there isn't really any qualification other than winning, right?

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is a "qualifier?" In a later post in this thread, you say that the one at the end with the most points wins, so there isn't really any qualification other than winning, right?

The qualifier for this round is for the frag pack for the "test". My guess is that the top person with the most points will win the tank, but then the next top 11 people will win other prizes. According to the original post where he announced the DD tank, he said there was a bunch of other stuff, like LEDs, $1000s in corals, etc. This is just a guess on my part, unless he's going to take the top 12 people and put them into a hat for the tank.

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So just wondering who the other 2 qualifiers are Revh? And how long with the dd contest run? Just wondering..........

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, curious about this too as nobody else was named as the 2nd and 3rd qualifiers. I'm mostly curious cause I was the 1st qualifier. :haha::haha:

DaveA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to clarify, your guess was incorrect. Each qualifier wins a prize and is in the drawing for the grand prize. Rev explained everything much better here:

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/r2...72-r2r-forum-challenge-win-150g-aquarium.html

Just to clarify, your guess is incorrect. If you look at the beginning of this thread, there were 3 qualifiers for a frag pack as the "test". What you quoted is for the actual contest that started today. The "test" was started on Saturday.

Lastly, please don't concatenate people's responses to make it look like they said something else. The first part of that sentence was clearly about the test, and the last part was clearly about the real contest.

Last edited:

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes btkrausen is correct, and i am not sure but revhtree was supposed to announce the second qualifier Sunday at 11:40 but he hasn't yet...

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry gang. I will announce the final two qualifiers and then the winner. This test contest is over. Thanks.

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Rev. I didn't want to ask myself since I was the only qualifier announced. Good luck to the other two qualifiers :)

Back