CONTEST for ALL!!! Look here!! YOU CAN WIN!!

jordan3548

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if im the point leader at the end its not exactly a win correct? Since the winner will be randomly drawn out of the 12 qualifiers? Its gonna be hard for me lol my son tore 23 keys off my laptop its taken me 10 min to type this lol

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So if im the point leader at the end its not exactly a win correct? Since the winner will be randomly drawn out of the 12 qualifiers? Its gonna be hard for me lol my son tore 23 keys off my laptop its taken me 10 min to type this lol

Haha, time to get a new keyboard so you can have a chance to win :) A $10 USB keyboard would be worth the possibility of winning a 150 DD haha. Or even the frag pack for the next 3 days :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Heck PM me your address and I will send you a key board for free. :)

jordan3548

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Poop lol I forgot I can use a regular keyboard. Its hard, you think your a great typer until the letters are gone lol Thanks for the offer Rev lol but I have one in the garage

jordan3548

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the way my youngest is 2 so its hard to get mad at him lol He has no clue what this cool black rectangle thing is with cool flashing battery lights

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah, they start young on the computer now, haha. My son, who is 3 right now, 4 in March, plays Nick Jr games on there, using only the touch pad. He can click, double click and move around great. It amazes me he picked up a touch pad to quickly.

nixer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah, they start young on the computer now, haha. My son, who is 3 right now, 4 in March, plays Nick Jr games on there, using only the touch pad. He can click, double click and move around great. It amazes me he picked up a touch pad to quickly.

lol
next step is ****....
back in 1985 was when i found and looked at my first playboy.
so as the times are changing im sure that age goes lower also. hehe

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol
next step is ****....
back in 1985 was when i found and looked at my first playboy.
so as the times are changing im sure that age goes lower also. hehe

Ahh...that is easy to block. Simply point your routers DNS to use OpenDNS.com servers, and problem solved. No costly programs or settings on any specific computer.

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOOOO HOOOO!!!! Here we go! I've been waiting to see this thread for a while now, I have lots of topic's swimming around in my head and I need to start some new threads!

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOOOO HOOOO!!!! Here we go! I've been waiting to see this thread for a while now, I have lots of topic's swimming around in my head and I need to start some new threads!

Oh no, now none of us have a chance once Skinz gets going :)

Bigdaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is great thanks for having some awesome contests , I dont have a chance on winning so good luck to you guys

mizzoumed02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I forgot to ask. Do our blog post/comments/additions count for anything during this contest? Sorry if you posted information on it already and I read over it.

Spek

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow this is pretty cool there's always something fun happening on R2R

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

btkrausen

Fish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the top 12 people will be considered, you should post the top 12 screen names for everyone to see....but....you should put them in alphabetical order, so nobody knows who is first or twlevth. That would keep everyone to keeping posting until the contest is over :)

mizzoumed02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the top 12 people will be considered, you should post the top 12 screen names for everyone to see....but....you should put them in alphabetical order, so nobody knows who is first or twlevth. That would keep everyone to keeping posting until the contest is over :)

I like this Idea. IDK if it needs to be done daily, but I think if they did this weekly it would be nice. Help give us an idea to who's been lurking on the board the most that week!:nerd:

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 35 35.7%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 53 54.1%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 4.1%
Back