OP
OP
J

jimmybling31

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check liveaquaria.com. About 3X the price. Surprisingly, a friend of mine ordered his Aussie CBB at about the same time I got the Indo Pacific and his perished while mine adopted well. However, I bought 2 before I got a hardy one. I think there is a lot of variability in the survival of these fish but the collection techniques of the Australian ones are much more conducive to their survival. Also, get a small one if possible; they seem to fare better.
ok. so are the ones from live aquaria pretty nice then? I don't want to get some crappy looking cbb because I bought it off the internet instead of a lfs.

nahtanoj

i like fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i've had my CBB for about a year now. the only thing mine ate that it wasn't supposed to eat, was a tube worm, most folks i know have experienced the same thing. he has never gone after any other coral or clam, but tube worms beware.

msman825

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yup awesome fish, you will never keep any feather dusters, tube worms, x-mas tree worms are coco worms are aiptashia . heres my 4 year old one eatting mysis shrimp
100_1385.jpg

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 28 14.8%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 43 22.8%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 110 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back