OP
vlangel

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have added a few frags recently, a blue mushroom, some blastos, and my first SPS but sadly I don't know what they are. They are supposedly easy ones. So far so good!

OP
OP
vlangel

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
O wow, I am really overdue for an update. Well, the tank is doing fine. I re-homed my BTA because they kept dividing and taking all the space on the right side of the tank. That however left a void for awhile. I moved the frogspawn and hammer there along with some macro algae for a splash of red. Today I epoxies my duncan which was crowding a cap to that side of the tank as well. My vision for this tank is to add different gorgs on the ends of the tank down on the sandbed to give it texture and depth. Also to add colorful RFAs dead center on the sand. I still have good spots to glue corals to the rockwork but not sure what those corals will be.

OP
OP
vlangel

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet setup
Thanks Ryan. I enjoy my reef tank but have been giving the bulk of my love to my newer seahorse tank that shares a sump with the reef. When the weather cools a bit I am going to order some corals from KPAquatics, sponges, gorgs and RFAs which should really fill it in nicely and give the tank the pizazz it is missing.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back