Do you want to see something that will make you smile

Brazilian Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So me and my husband live in a small town in Europe and keeping Marine fish is not very common in our country, my husband has a small marine tank with some of his prized corrals and you can’t buy instant salt water here and Aquarium salt is very hard to buy unless you go into the mainland so my brother sends us some through the post as he lives in the UK where it is easier to buy but I think his note enclosed in the last package was a bit much over a overkill for the warning for the postal service, we could not stop laughing when we opened the package and saw this note I thought all my fellow fish lover would appreciate the comedy of this see picture below

IMG_4739.jpeg
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing!

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So me and my husband live in a small town in Europe and keeping Marine fish is not very common in our country, my husband has a small marine tank with some of his prized corrals and you can’t buy instant salt water here and Aquarium salt is very hard to buy unless you go into the mainland so my brother sends us some through the post as he lives in the UK where it is easier to buy but I think his note enclosed in the last package was a bit much over a overkill for the warning for the postal service, we could not stop laughing when we opened the package and saw this note I thought all my fellow fish lover would appreciate the comedy of this see picture below

IMG_4739.jpeg

That’s the same type of note I include when I ship my drugs !

Back