Does this look like a real RR Avengers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trueblackpercula

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. The jawdropper he is selling is a picture from a maricultured piece he was selling. You did not buy the real jawdropper from him, you bough a mark piece and I have his pictures to prove it.
You see this is what I mean. I never said I purchased it I only questioned his linage and he provided me with paypal state ment that clearly says how much he paid and then showed me his invoice from reefraft that clearly says jawdropper.
I will post pics later

Empire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Matt, a friend and I spent $900 on an order with him. Half of the pieces we got were browned out. When I told him I don't want the brown pieces, he told me he would replace them which never happened. The other half died within 2 days.

trueblackpercula

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are pics on the first page of this thread. In a VERY literal sense, yes we may never know 100% that any coral we get is legit. Appearance is obviously a factor. More important than color, is growth formation. Local lineage is huge. Whatever, that's not the issue. I don't need to see the invoice for the jaw dropper since I'm not the one buying it. You should forward that invoice to RR to have them confirm its validity. I'm not going to go back an forth on this matter.
BTW I have a real oregon tort that came from MGNY, JBNY, Calireef, and the same one that was all over the LIRA organization. This is a coral that I have seen grown in many tanks including my previous tanks over the last 10 years. I know 100% that it's real.

Ya see what I mean? I will say that JBNY is lagit and has the real deal or did have the largest colony at one time. I would be willing to get a frag if you can prove you got it directly from him. Send me a pm with details to further discuss. It is my favorite Sps in the world lol
Michael

Empire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's really sad is that we both gave him financial/business advice and he still had the audacity to screw us over.

Empire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's really sad is that we both gave him financial/business advice and he still had the audacity to screw us over.

Forgot to mention, advice that he clearly never listened to since he needs to create alternative usernames to sell coral.

WesF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You see this is what I mean. I never said I purchased it I only questioned his linage and he provided me with paypal state ment that clearly says how much he paid and then showed me his invoice from reefraft that clearly says jawdropper.
I will post pics later

The old bait and switch. Buy the real one for yourself and use the invoice to sell imposters.

Cullyisgully

Monti Don......
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Empire,

"Matt, a friend and I spent $900 on an order with him. Half of the pieces we got were browned out. When I told him I don't want the brown pieces, he told me he would replace them which never happened. The other half died within 2 days. "

I was in the car with him the day he delivered the corals to you, you said they looked good and his pictures did not do justice. How then is it his fault that they turned brown and then died in YOUR TANK. makes no sence. You got one pice that was browed out and that was the short cake THAT HE sold you for 60$.... once he heard you were talking smack at a meeting and you just wanted to keep the line of communication open to just screw him over then he backed out.

Also lets not forget when a certain person was talking about him on that nj thing YOU were the one that told him hey mannn this guy is saying stuff about your fake corals....

ooo did i go therteeeeeee

OP
OP
jackson6745

jackson6745

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I respectfully ask that a mod please close this thread. I believe it has outlived its usefulness. My ID question was answered, there is a better place to post feedback for this vendor. I didn't want to name names but I had at least a dozen guys know exactly who I was talking about just from seeing an impostor avenger coral. I appreciate the help.

Empire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I waited 5 months for him to replace something which never happened. After that point I wanted to expose him for the conartist that he actually is

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Closed per OP request. If anyone has an issue with a seller please start your own thread in the seller feedback forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back