*** ECOSCAPE REEF ROCK GIVEAWAY! WIN AN ECOSCAPE REEF MIX PACK! ***

spotsplace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like how realistic the rock looks and how unique the shapes are. they would look really good in the new tank that im setting up!

jermzisurmom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EcoscapeGiveaway.jpeg

Hey Reef2Reefers! Ecoscape, a Quality Marine brand, is proud to highlight the Ecoscape Reef Rock! This hyper-realistic, porous reef rock is designed with natural materials and will give your tank the appearance of a well-establish aquarium. Keep reading to learn more about how you could be the lucky winner of some Ecoscape Reef Mix!

Prize: Ecoscape Reef Mix $329.99 Value

Initial Entry (must be completed before bonus entries):
Bonus Entries: Do any of the following... (Be sure to make a separate post in this thread for each entry completed)
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

------

For more information about the Ecoscape Reef, please view the following video:

------

Entries will be accepted through February 19th at midnight EST. We will be picking a winner via random number generator on February 20th.

We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days, we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed. Good luck everyone!

Finding just the shape u want made easy!!

Aqua62

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
initial entry:
I like that there is a wide variety of shapes and sizes to configure any design that can be imagined.

Labridaedicted

Wrassetastic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*official entry*
Looks well established and corralline coated even brand new, which is awesome. Will make a lower light tank or fowlr look phenomenal especially.

jermzisurmom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EcoscapeGiveaway.jpeg

Hey Reef2Reefers! Ecoscape, a Quality Marine brand, is proud to highlight the Ecoscape Reef Rock! This hyper-realistic, porous reef rock is designed with natural materials and will give your tank the appearance of a well-establish aquarium. Keep reading to learn more about how you could be the lucky winner of some Ecoscape Reef Mix!

Prize: Ecoscape Reef Mix $329.99 Value

Initial Entry (must be completed before bonus entries):
Bonus Entries: Do any of the following... (Be sure to make a separate post in this thread for each entry completed)
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

------

For more information about the Ecoscape Reef, please view the following video:

------

Entries will be accepted through February 19th at midnight EST. We will be picking a winner via random number generator on February 20th.

We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days, we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed. Good luck everyone!

News letter sign up entry

Kingman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: I like the very natural looking shapes and the way the kits are packaged around a particular style so that you get a cohesive kit without having to break out a hammer and chisel.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 51 44.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back