*** ECOSCAPE REEF ROCK GIVEAWAY! WIN AN ECOSCAPE REEF MIX PACK! ***

Mmitchell1031

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EcoscapeGiveaway.jpeg

Hey Reef2Reefers! Ecoscape, a Quality Marine brand, is proud to highlight the Ecoscape Reef Rock! This hyper-realistic, porous reef rock is designed with natural materials and will give your tank the appearance of a well-establish aquarium. Keep reading to learn more about how you could be the lucky winner of some Ecoscape Reef Mix!

Prize: Ecoscape Reef Mix $329.99 Value

Initial Entry (must be completed before bonus entries):
Bonus Entries: Do any of the following... (Be sure to make a separate post in this thread for each entry completed)
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

------

I have not used this product before but it does look great. the package Reef Mix D made me rethink my aquascape and want to do it over, I like the holes and arches so I can see my fish swimming in and out of those.

------

Entries will be accepted through February 19th at midnight EST. We will be picking a winner via random number generator on February 20th.

We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days, we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed. Good luck everyone!

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EcoscapeGiveaway.jpeg

Hey Reef2Reefers! Ecoscape, a Quality Marine brand, is proud to highlight the Ecoscape Reef Rock! This hyper-realistic, porous reef rock is designed with natural materials and will give your tank the appearance of a well-establish aquarium. Keep reading to learn more about how you could be the lucky winner of some Ecoscape Reef Mix!

Bonus Entries: Do any of the following... (Be sure to make a separate post in this thread for each entry completed)
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

------

For more information about the Ecoscape Reef, please view the following video:

------

Entries will be accepted through February 19th at midnight EST. We will be picking a winner via random number generator on February 20th.

We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days, we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed. Good luck everyone!

I signed up for the newsletter.

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EcoscapeGiveaway.jpeg

------

------

I love the variety of shapes and the natural look of these.

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EcoscapeGiveaway.jpeg

------

------

Started my tank thread.

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EcoscapeGiveaway.jpeg

------

------

Followed Quality Marine on Instagram

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EcoscapeGiveaway.jpeg

------

------

Like Quality Marine on Facebook

Calmwaters

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EcoscapeGiveaway.jpeg

------

------

And I am a Reef2Reef supporter

Trixter227

Wrasse Wrangler
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 2 build thread!

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
build thread updated for the week of 2/11!:

Brisk

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weekly post in aquascaping forum

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 25 42.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 24 40.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.4%
Back