*** ECOSCAPE REEF ROCK GIVEAWAY! WIN AN ECOSCAPE REEF MIX PACK! ***

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry-

This rock looks cool! Seems like its always hard to find elegant shapes and maintain rock thats actually good for the ego system. This rock looks like it does both! Would love to add some of those shapes to my 125 gallon to give it more of a variety for my fish!

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus-

Subscribed

Attachments

• IMG_4030.png
    IMG_4030.png
    114 KB · Views: 12

shrimpnreefdude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for sponsoring this giveaway Quality Marine! Excited at the chance to win. Would be perfect time too.

My two favorites are the reef branch kit and reef mix d. I would like the reef mix d as the bases and the branch kits to sit on top. Would provide a lot of swim throughs and open space for flow. But still have plenty of spots to mount frags.

I'm curious, is the rock suitable for rock smashing type of mantis shrimp? Or is it too dense for them to make tunnels?

Bonus entry for supporting member!

Last edited:

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for sponsoring this giveaway Quality Marine! Excited at the chance to win. Would be perfect time too.

My two favorites are the reef branch kit and reef mix d. I would like the reef mix d as the bases and the branch kits to sit on top. Would provide a lot of swim throughs and open space for flow. But still have plenty of spots to mount frags.

I'm curious, is the rock suitable for rock smashing type of mantis shrimp? Or is it too dense for them to make tunnels?

Bonus entry for supporting member!

Also...
Break each of these into separate posts. Each entry on a separate post gives you the bonuses.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: I am the absolute worst with putting rock together myself to make something that looks acceptable. I love these shapes.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 195 71.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 21 7.7%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 51 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.6%
Back