Excess corals

Andrew Zimmerman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Montana. I have an aquarium that is starting to grow in quite quickly. I have been trimming corals to get the smaller slower corals time to grow a bit more. That being said, I have no room for the excess that I trim off. Alot of it ends up in the garbage. I don't have the time or desire to sell and ship them across the country but hate to see them go to wast. If anyone wants some free corals I live in Great Falls MT.

20201120_192726.jpg

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi,beautiful tank!!! poss,start your thread mentioning Montana reefers,happy reefing :)

gentlefish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi,beautiful tank!!! poss,start your thread mentioning Montana reefers,happy reefing :)
Nice tank and great shot of the tank gang. I am sadly too far away... however my local fish guy is always happy to accept a bag of unmourned goodies. Probably yours would be, too. He may even come to pick up a bag.

jacka342

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Montana. I have an aquarium that is starting to grow in quite quickly. I have been trimming corals to get the smaller slower corals time to grow a bit more. That being said, I have no room for the excess that I trim off. Alot of it ends up in the garbage. I don't have the time or desire to sell and ship them across the country but hate to see them go to wast. If anyone wants some free corals I live in Great Falls MT.

20201120_192726.jpg
I suppose too quickly isn’t the worst problem to have! If you ever have a day where you know you’ll be cutting a bunch I may make a drive down there. I live up in whitefish so it would be quite the trip but corals are expensive these days!

OP
OP
Andrew Zimmerman

Andrew Zimmerman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, awesome tank! How long have you had it up? Next time you're cutting, let me know as well. I could probably make the drive. @jacka342 road trip?
What is that blue stag on the right? It's a monster!
The tank is two years old but some corals are from a previous tank. I am available to cut at anytime. My frag rack is full too. As far as the names of the corals I'm not sure, I don't get hung up on names.

Axtellaa

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

20201120_192726.jpg
Hello Andrew, here in the Bitterroot just getting started again, catching up on new technology, i have a Hammer, Torch, Xenia and an unknown all are doing great and im setting up my doser today, and should be ready in a week or so for more if you need to throw some away ill definitely take some off your hands.

OP
OP
Andrew Zimmerman

Andrew Zimmerman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Andrew, here in the Bitterroot just getting started again, catching up on new technology, i have a Hammer, Torch, Xenia and an unknown all are doing great and im setting up my doser today, and should be ready in a week or so for more if you need to throw some away ill definitely take some off your hands.
Sounds good. It will have to be after the new year. My house currently has a positive covid case right now and I wouldn't want to give it to anyone else.

Axtellaa

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

20201120_192726.jpg
Hello Andrew, hope everyone is healthy abd blessed so far this new year.
when you deside to do some fragging again I could use some of your excess, down here in Corvallis not alot of options for coral, 3816653
Let me know, thank you Aaron

beanshorse505600

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

20201120_192726.jpg
Will you ship to ND?

Axtellaa

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am totally ready. I have corals growing out of the water and hitting the front glass.
Haha my tank is ready, are you around Tuesday, or Wednesday uf that gives you enough timex or the weekend, im always open, not working for now,
About 4 hrs away

Axtellaa

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Andrew, your tank looks beautiful even after the 10 frags, well worth the 3.5 hr drive, let me know when you need to frag again.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back