February 2019 ETRC Meeting

cale0721

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, this months meeting will be hosted at JKS aquatics! We will meet there for about an hour then we will meet around the corner at apple bees to conduct our meeting business!

**JKS offered a sale for us that day. Details coming soon!

Agenda:
2019 board members
Membership dues
2019 activities and meetings

Please try to make this meeting if at all possible. We need an active group discussion about the future of this club!

If you are a prospective member, please PM me. We love to have new members and would like you to attend a meeting first to see if it is up your alley before committing to the Club.

When: Saturday February 23rd

Where: JKS aquatics
146 S Peters Road Knoxville TN 37923

Time: 1 P.M to 3 P.M

Please RSVP in this thread.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm coming to the meeting.

Schreiber

Leviathan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'll be there too! I feel like part of the problem for myself & others on responsiveness to these threads is the lack of notification... I know when I get tagged, it rarely notifies me or gives me an alert even when I'm on the site. When new threads get started, I'll be alerted sometimes & be swamped with notifications for every response; other times, I won't even get a blip (like this thread). The only reason I even happened across this was I was already on R2R looking up some new clean up crew members.

I think a new system for meeting notifications & other important info needs to be set up as a priority. A Facebook page, email subscription, or something else along those lines. Pretty much every time I've missed a meeting, it was due to not knowing about it until days/weeks later. I even missed one by about an hour last year :confused:

OP
OP
cale0721

cale0721

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We'll be there too! I feel like part of the problem for myself & others on responsiveness to these threads is the lack of notification... I know when I get tagged, it rarely notifies me or gives me an alert even when I'm on the site. When new threads get started, I'll be alerted sometimes & be swamped with notifications for every response; other times, I won't even get a blip (like this thread). The only reason I even happened across this was I was already on R2R looking up some new clean up crew members.

I think a new system for meeting notifications & other important info needs to be set up as a priority. A Facebook page, email subscription, or something else along those lines. Pretty much every time I've missed a meeting, it was due to not knowing about it until days/weeks later. I even missed one by about an hour last year :confused:

I understand the notification issue. But we do have a Facebook page and I always post the meeting there too.

lzg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm a potential new member, and I plan on attending the Feb ETRC meeting.

Todd Kirk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in the club. I will be there unless something happens at work.

Salt1823

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to try to come. I'm excited about potentially joining! Is there a post that explains membership fees or club rules? I'm interested in finding some more lps for my tank! I haven't been to jks aquatics yet.

OP
OP
cale0721

cale0721

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to try to come. I'm excited about potentially joining! Is there a post that explains membership fees or club rules? I'm interested in finding some more lps for my tank! I haven't been to jks aquatics yet.

Not currently. But we will be going over that this meeting since it’s our first one for the year.

Look forward to meeting you.

Jadams

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in coming and joining...Should be able to make it tomorrow

Robink

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like im not going to make it. My mom is not doing well and I have some family coming in town today. Hopefully next time.

Back