*** Feed Your Fish with Flair!! Win a Plank Autofeeder from Avast Marine!! ***

Alpha_and_Gec

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I'm to be entirely honest... I've not fed my tank in almost a year. The population sustains itself. But I usually feed nori and defrosted mysid shrimp, plus whole shrim as a coral treat.
Getting an autofeeder would let me keep anthias and make fertilizing corals a lot easier lol

desert fish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just resubscribe with hope of have one of these I'm new to the reefer community . and could really love to have one for my tank
Want It GIF by ThePoshSense

Hungrypede

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 1: I feed frozen homemade cubes twice a day and have a cheap auto feeder to keep the anthias fat and happy. This auto feeder would allow me to completely change up my feeding schedule in a positive way!

Hungrypede

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 3: Very interested in the Kalk stirrer - been wanting to add one for a while now!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 41.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 27.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back