FRAGHOUSE CORALS 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE 2 DAY EVENT MARCH 9TH-10TH 1500 SPS FRAGS UP TO 80% OFF PLUS CODYBOT GAMES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10yearanny.jpg

ATTENTION STICKHEADS, PLEASE join the FUN SATURDAY AND SUNDAY MARCH 9th-10th from 1pm-8pm CST (TEXAS TIME) for our 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SALE here on R2R!!!!

Let me tell you what the master plan is for the day before we go over the rules.
1500 SPS frags (750 per day) ranging from lower end to HIGH END discounted up to 80% OFF!!!!! Soooo this sale we decided to have some FUN and roll with @CodyBot games giving away SEVENTEEN $50 Fraghouse Corals Gift cards as prizes. We’ll be giving back a total of $1000 in Gift Cards this sale for the website…. A COOL G as some people call it so GET READY REEFERS!!!

HOW IT WORKS:
There will be 1 ROUND per day this sale 7 HOURS long from 1pm-8pm CST (TEXAS TIME). We will be posting 105 WYSIWYG SPS frag pictures per hour in this thread!!! Each picture will have the pricing and a link that will take you straight to the website listing. You must complete checkout to win the coral, just adding it to your cart will not keep someone else from purchasing it. PLEASE create a customer account on www.fraghousecorals.com before the sale so you are locked cocked and ready to ROCK!!!

PAYMENT METHODS: Our site accepts all major credit cards!!!
NO PAYPAL because it’s lame

All the corals listed in the sale are first come first serve, if by chance two people buy the same coral we will do our best to duplicate it or we will issue a refund for that item. If this happens we apologize in advance.

GIVEAWAYS: READ CLOSELY
- @CodyBot will be running the games and giveaways this sale. There will be 17 chances to WIN a $50 FHC Gift Card but
in order to receive the gift card you MUST PURCHASE A SHIPPING MODULE!!!
ONLY 2 PRIZES PER HOUSEHOLD
PRIZES DO NOT COUNT TOWARDS FREE SHIPPING
In the event of a dispute codybot has the final verdict

AWARDS:
-$150 BIG BALLER AWARD- This award is earned by spending the MOST money throughout the sale, at the end of the sale whoever has the fattest bill is crowned BIG BALLER and wins a $150 FHC Gift Card

SHIPPING: We are top of the game when it comes to shipping SPS corals so be confident reefers. We are doing a flat shipping rate on this sale of $29 per box $44 for Saturday no matter how many corals you buy….
If you spend at least $299 we will REFUND your shipping module :) THAT’S RIGHT FREE shipping if you hit our normal free shipping mark REEFERS!!! (SATURDAY DELIVERY DOES NOT COUNT ITS $15 extra no matter what) Please go to
www.fraghousecorals.com/collections/live-sale-shipping-modules
and purchase the product shipping day that works best for you, we will be shipping two weeks straight starting the Monday after the sale including Saturday delivery for an extra $15 fee. Modules will be available starting NOW! Once they sell out for that day it’s a wrap so get those modules bought!

IF YOU BUY A MODULE AND DO NOT BUY ANY CORALS YOU WILL BE REFUNDED WITHOUT HAVING TO CONTACT US. PLEASE GIVE US A COUPLE OF DAYS AFTER THE SALE TO SORT THE REFUNDS OUT.

WE UPDATED OUR SHIPPING METHOD IN 2022, ALL FRAGS ARE SHIPPED IN MORE WATER AND ALSO THE PLUGS LOCK INTO THE CUPS SO NONE COME OUT DURING SHIPPING

ALRIGHT STICKHEADS I think that about sums it all up. This Livesale is coming up QUICK!!! I hope it goes SUPER SMOOTH and everyone has a BLAST!!!!! Please Support us and JOIN THE FUN SATURDAY AND SUNDAY MARCH 9th-10th!!! Fraghouse is one of the good guys in the industry trying to deliver you the healthiest most colorful specimens we can yield from our system. We're NOT a chop shop, we either grow our corals from frags from other vendors or when we do get in shipments we sit on em for 6 months to a year to ensure they are 100% pest free and are stabilized in captivity and have gone through their color shifts. Buy with confidence Reefers!!
GET READY FOR SATURDAY and SUNDAY the 9th-10th STICKHEADS

Last edited:
OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 (1 of 1).jpg
2 (1 of 1).jpg
3 (1 of 1).jpg
4 (1 of 1).jpg
5 (1 of 1).jpg
6 (1 of 1).jpg
7 (1 of 1).jpg
8 (1 of 1).jpg
9 (1 of 1).jpg
10 (1 of 1).jpg
11 (1 of 1).jpg
12 (1 of 1).jpg
13 (1 of 1).jpg
14 (1 of 1).jpg
15 (1 of 1).jpg
16 (1 of 1).jpg
17 (1 of 1).jpg
18 (1 of 1).jpg
19 (1 of 1).jpg
20 (1 of 1).jpg
21 (1 of 1).jpg
22 (1 of 1).jpg
23 (1 of 1).jpg
24 (1 of 1).jpg
25 (1 of 1).jpg
26 (1 of 1).jpg
27 (1 of 1).jpg
28 (1 of 1).jpg
29 (1 of 1).jpg
30 (1 of 1).jpg
31 (1 of 1).jpg
32 (1 of 1).jpg

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.png

It's Fraghouse Corals' 10th anniversary, and boy howdy did he give me some fantastic prizes for this sale! Hint: It's a lot of gift cards. Seriously, a lot. Actually, it's the most gift cards I've ever had the pleasure to give away!

Let's start things off in about an hour with a game and a $50 Gift Card!!!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.png

GAME REMINDER
RANDOM TRIVIA

title gif.gif

This round of trivia is a dumb runner because it ran-dumb. Get it? Get it?!! For this game, I will post a random-themed trivia question every hour, on the hour. The first person to post the correct answer gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.png

NEW GAME
RANDOM TRIVIA

title gif.gif

This round of trivia is a dumb runner because it ran-dumb. Get it? Get it?!! For this game, I will post a random-themed trivia question every hour, on the hour. The first person to post the correct answer gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Pocahontas.....in that order respectively.
My kill is definitely Ariel. I have no time to mess around with fish people. Belle is hands down my marry. Sharp, caring, altruistic, principled, and pretty. Can’t beat it. I’m gonna say my kiss is Nala, for obvious reasons.

IMG_5430.gif

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My kill is definitely Ariel. I have no time to mess around with fish people. Belle is hands down my marry. Sharp, caring, altruistic, principled, and pretty. Can’t beat it. I’m gonna say my kiss is Nala, for obvious reasons.

IMG_5430.gif
I figure whichever you've chosen to marry....you've kissed...and in turn that's the one you would kill also. Lol. Happy marriage here folks....nothing to see..keep it moving...just sayin..

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 110 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back