Greetings from Denver!

WarEaglesReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After years of having freshwater tanks as a kid late last year I finally decided to give the reef tank a try and have quickly fallen down the rabbit hole into obsession. Running an Evo 13.5 with a pair of clowns, a Rainford's goby, a cleaner shrimp and a few other inverts, and an ever growing collection of coral. (Especially after visiting Reefstock last weekend!) Been lurking here and finding answers to all sorts of newbie questions since I set up my tank in November, but finally decided to dive in and create an account so I could participate. Here's the fish all together earlier this afternoon!
d5b566184de0e1def21092a6922a4151.jpg

DeepBrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

I love your fish. I have a 40 breeder with just a pair of clowns and have been thinking about adding a rainfordi goby. How do you like yours?

Tilly Welcome.jpg

OP
OP
WarEaglesReef

WarEaglesReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

I love your fish. I have a 40 breeder with just a pair of clowns and have been thinking about adding a rainfordi goby. How do you like yours?

Tilly Welcome.jpg

He's great! Was definitely very shy for the first couple of weeks and would immediately hide every time I came in the room, but once he was finished digging out his cave under the rock he got significantly more social. Now he's out and about pretty much all the time. Eats pellets occasionally but mostly likes to sift through the sand for food. Beautiful fish!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 28 30.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back