Guess the gun #2:

fd22vzJ.jpg
Ruger mk1 or 2

acidtablockshifty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a ruger sr9c, it's a great gun, things a machine. Have no where to shoot it though, getting ammo is a pain, actually belonged to a gun club but it was a joke every single time i went there they had an event going on you couldn't use the ranges,... go figure a gun club you cant go shooting at. Have my concealed carry, but live on a state border so its just not realistic to carry. I really think they should make concealed carry not a state by state thing, if i'm licensed to carry concealed it should be everywhere! everywherrrrrre! That's just how I feel, and i know that its probably possible somehow, but you pretty much have to be a gun dealer, and be law enforcement to be able to.

Aquarius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1454304292.146701.jpg An Fnh Fnx .45 tactical. Awesome handgun. Threaded barrel, Trijicon night sights high set, comes with three 16 round mags, tactical rail and a milled slide for electronic sights.

Last edited:

Aquarius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a ruger sr9c, it's a great gun, things a machine. Have no where to shoot it though, getting ammo is a pain, actually belonged to a gun club but it was a joke every single time i went there they had an event going on you couldn't use the ranges,... go figure a gun club you cant go shooting at. Have my concealed carry, but live on a state border so its just not realistic to carry. I really think they should make concealed carry not a state by state thing, if i'm licensed to carry concealed it should be everywhere! everywherrrrrre! That's just how I feel, and i know that its probably possible somehow, but you pretty much have to be a gun dealer, and be law enforcement to be able to.
Search your states reciprocity. As I live in Michigan, a lot of states recognise my Concealed permit.

cu455

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Aquarius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My grandad had nice collection of German, Austrian, Swiss weapons. To bad his girlfriend ended up with them when he passed.

Ryengoth

I wish I was in St John USVI
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And is this a k98 Mauser?

CLOSE! You're in the correct style of bolt-action rifle. Wrong country, though. Carl Gustaffs factory made several varieties of rifles. This one, of a large production, was arsenal refur'b by that factory and sat in this condition until I found it. IIRC it had one other owner from import time. Here is the armory "coin" for another hint:

ygT4NVh.jpg

Aquarius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CLOSE! You're in the correct style of bolt-action rifle. Wrong country, though. Carl Gustaffs factory made several varieties of rifles. This one, of a large production, was arsenal refur'b by that factory and sat in this condition until I found it. IIRC it had one other owner from import time. Here is the armory "coin" for another hint:

ygT4NVh.jpg
An M/94 carbine Swedish?

ReeferBob

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up an HK VP9. Love it!

If you are looking for an historic H&K, check out the VP70z. Used in Aliens among other things. First polymer gun. Double action only so it will wear you out, but a very nice firearm. It was my first and still one of my favorite guns.

kimba

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a cool thread. Some VERY nice guns. I have been collecting for quite a while and couldn't pick a favorite. I usually carry my bodyguard or my colt mustang ( both 380, but my husband wishes I would carry something bigger). My favorite to shoot would have to be my Lar grizley 50 BMG. That thing is awesome, and accurate. My other favorite is my 22 goldenboy. And I have a few of colts snake collection that are really pretty. The anaconda, the python and the king cobra, all stainless.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 28 50.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 4 7.1%
Back