Heater

Freenow54

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is something I wish I had posted sooner. I am sure that there are a lot of of people aware of this but some new people may not be. Yeaers ago I purchased a heater made by Fluval. I found out purely by accident not the bad kind that it is not meant to be submersed PARDON ME!. I hope the so called engineer is drawing up pencil design with a pencil. Please be aware of the pitfalls of some equipment especially stuff made in shall we say other countries. I was a member of the health and Safety commitee when I was still working, and the total disregard for safety by This paticular Country was asstounding. The company rep printed off warnings from the Electrical Safety Board and things like forging UL stickers were not uncommon. The results were fire injury, and death. You are now aware

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is something I wish I had posted sooner. I am sure that there are a lot of of people aware of this but some new people may not be. Yeaers ago I purchased a heater made by Fluval. I found out purely by accident not the bad kind that it is not meant to be submersed PARDON ME!. I hope the so called engineer is drawing up pencil design with a pencil. Please be aware of the pitfalls of some equipment especially stuff made in shall we say other countries. I was a member of the health and Safety commitee when I was still working, and the total disregard for safety by This paticular Country was asstounding. The company rep printed off warnings from the Electrical Safety Board and things like forging UL stickers were not uncommon. The results were fire injury, and death. You are now aware
All Fluval heaters or just a specific model?

Doctorgori

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow do they even make non submersible heaters… probably found near the camcorders, vhs tapes and landline telephones
even so I thought the only non submersible heaters were Aquatop or TopFin or whatever….

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 61 40.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 43 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back