Hellboy acro

SteezySPS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it is its better than the regular green/purple that come in. That's for sure.
they take a long time to color up in my tank. I couldnt keep the all baby blue but the white w/ blue polyps seems much easier. looking forward to seeing how this one does in the long term

Rmorales13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's an ok picture of my frag
IMG_8290.jpg

mylittlejade

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have larger colony shot now that it's been a little? I have a nice size frag that is redish with gray center and it has been holding that color for a while now.

Bryan

Zack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have larger colony shot now that it's been a little? I have a nice size frag that is redish with gray center and it has been holding that color for a while now.

Bryan

Check out The blue glow thread about the frag rack, not the one titled rare opportunity but the older one. I asked Andy for a colony shot and he posted one on there.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

Rmorales13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mines only been encrusting like crazy. Though I kinda forgot what its really looking like lately...I'll try and get a pic tonight after work.

goody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have mine in the best placement at the moment. It has encrusted onto my magrock, but I currently have it outside the width of my lighting. Hoping that when I get it back under direct lighting, I will see the color pop again.
DSC_0201-1_zps2d229abc.jpg

rideit6578

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow some nice colors and good sized pieces on here. I've had mine for a while and its been a slow grower :cry: until recently it started to take off. At first I gave it too much light and it got pale but when I put it lower the deep red has come out. I'm excited to see when the growth really kicks in.

.Marshall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of lighting does everyone have this under? I have my frag down way low in my 75g under a 6x54w ATI Powermodule that is approximately 5-6" above water level.

It doesn't have the BEST color yet, brownish red body but the part that is encrusting on my rock has the sweet blue/purple/green tint to it!

rideit6578

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of lighting does everyone have this under? I have my frag down way low in my 75g under a 6x54w ATI Powermodule that is approximately 5-6" above water level.

It doesn't have the BEST color yet, brownish red body but the part that is encrusting on my rock has the sweet blue/purple/green tint to it!

I have the same conditions except it's a tek light...give it time. Mine was too high, then when I moved it low it got a red with green tint and now its a dark red. I find that the growth tips are a little bit more of a pink but we'll see what happens as it grows.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 7.4%
Back