Hello from Johannesburg (and setup advice!)

aztoza

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody, I have just purchased my first tank and am building the aquascape--excited to get started! I am from Phoenix AZ, but have been living in Johannesburg. I have a 26gal Peninsula cube (and Caribsea Special aragonite sand). For sure want to add some mixed corals (eventually), a tuxedo urchin (6months) and a longnose hawkfish. Am having a hard time deciding on another 1-2 fish to add, and in what order...I can read the compatibility charts, but it seems that somebody has a bad experience with every fish lol...Should I just add 2 clowns and be done? 1 clown, 1 cardinal, and hawkfish? Would a jawfish work? TIA!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

jag10016

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody, I have just purchased my first tank and am building the aquascape--excited to get started! I am from Phoenix AZ, but have been living in Johannesburg. I have a 26gal Peninsula cube (and Caribsea Special aragonite sand). For sure want to add some mixed corals (eventually), a tuxedo urchin (6months) and a longnose hawkfish. Am having a hard time deciding on another 1-2 fish to add, and in what order...I can read the compatibility charts, but it seems that somebody has a bad experience with every fish lol...Should I just add 2 clowns and be done? 1 clown, 1 cardinal, and hawkfish? Would a jawfish work? TIA!
welcome

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Brazilian Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing!

Back