Hello from Kansas City

mbrady4him

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hello.
I live in the Kansas City Metro area, I have been doing reef tanks for the past 30 years, last tank was a 75 display 40 frag 75 sump with dedicated equipment room that I had built, it was up for about 8 years, then we sold the house, sold all the livestock, kept the equipment in storage and moved into an apartment. I currently do not have water in a tank, we have moved into a new house, I have a fishroom planned out and roughed in with a floor drain, but thats on hold awaiting more funding. I picked up a 225 off of marketplace, but this will require me to build a new stand and light setup. So for now I'm feeling a bit like a fish out of water, as I have no tank running right now and getting antsy. I miss not having a tank. But I want to take my time and make the new setup something I can enjoy for many years to come. The new build may just be right around the corner. this is a pic of the last tank. Happy reefing Hope to get to know some of you better.
IMG_1868.JPG

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R! :cool: That's a good looking and well maintained reef tank you have there, well done! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for being a part of the best and biggest online reefing community out there!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

Brazilian Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hello.
I live in the Kansas City Metro area, I have been doing reef tanks for the past 30 years, last tank was a 75 display 40 frag 75 sump with dedicated equipment room that I had built, it was up for about 8 years, then we sold the house, sold all the livestock, kept the equipment in storage and moved into an apartment. I currently do not have water in a tank, we have moved into a new house, I have a fishroom planned out and roughed in with a floor drain, but thats on hold awaiting more funding. I picked up a 225 off of marketplace, but this will require me to build a new stand and light setup. So for now I'm feeling a bit like a fish out of water, as I have no tank running right now and getting antsy. I miss not having a tank. But I want to take my time and make the new setup something I can enjoy for many years to come. The new build may just be right around the corner. this is a pic of the last tank. Happy reefing Hope to get to know some of you better.
IMG_1868.JPG
Welcome and Happy Reefing!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back