Hello from Southern California

Dorking It

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to say hello to all the reefers out there my name is Dan. I am a brand-new reefer. Well, 1 month in. This is my first shot at it and I am enjoying it so far. I am looking for mentorship and was wondering if anyone is around Murrieta CA. I came across what I feel was a purchase of a lifetime. Currently running a Red Sea Reefer XXL750 that was slightly neglected before I took over. I was able to move the tank 200 miles on a whim and had 3 days to figure out how to do it and get it moved. Mission accomplished!

Currently, the tank has:
Achilles Tang
Golden Rim Tang
Yellow Tang
Purple Tang
2 Snowflake Clowns
2 Black Storm Clowns
2 Blue-green Chromis
Tons of Bubble Tip Anemones (would like to get under control and rid of). Is anyone looking for some? Maybe 50 to get rid of.

The tank.... well I am running bare-bottom and slowly cleaning it up. I have been absorbing a wealth of knowledge from these forums and want to thank all who have posted.

1000002186.jpg 1000002208.jpg 1000002180.jpg

Birdman Broham

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I would like to say hello to all the reefers out there my name is Dan. I am a brand-new reefer. Well, 1 month in. This is my first shot at it and I am enjoying it so far. I am looking for mentorship and was wondering if anyone is around Murrieta CA. I came across what I feel was a purchase of a lifetime. Currently running a Red Sea Reefer XXL750 that was slightly neglected before I took over. I was able to move the tank 200 miles on a whim and had 3 days to figure out how to do it and get it moved. Mission accomplished!

Currently, the tank has:
Achilles Tang
Golden Rim Tang
Yellow Tang
Purple Tang
2 Snowflake Clowns
2 Black Storm Clowns
2 Blue-green Chromis
Tons of Bubble Tip Anemones (would like to get under control and rid of). Is anyone looking for some? Maybe 50 to get rid of.

The tank.... well I am running bare-bottom and slowly cleaning it up. I have been absorbing a wealth of knowledge from these forums and want to thank all who have posted.

1000002186.jpg 1000002208.jpg 1000002180.jpg
Awesome thank!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Might be a new user but certainly not a new reefer! :) I am sure we can all learn a thing of two from you! Thanks for joining the community!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back