Help! Peppermint shrimp

BaileysTank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody, so I have had an aptaisa infestation for a while and decided to get peppermint shrimp I can’t rember if I got 4 or 6 but either way they weren’t eating the aptasia so I’m going to get Bertha nudbranchs. I have managed over the past week and a half to catch 4 shrimp I religiously check my tank each and every night and set a trap every night. If there where 6 could the other to have been killed? Just looking for others thought son how to proceed forward!

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May I ask why you're removing them from your tank? :) They do tend to hide, so it is not unusual that you don't see the remaining ones - although it would be easier if you could remember if you bought 4 or 6 :D

If you can't find the last two (... or if you didn't buy them!), leave them in there..

OP
OP
B

BaileysTank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May I ask why you're removing them from your tank? :) They do tend to hide, so it is not unusual that you don't see the remaining ones - although it would be easier if you could remember if you bought 4 or 6 :D

If you can't find the last two (... or if you didn't buy them!), leave them in there..
Won’t they eat the berghia nudibranchs?

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Won’t they eat the berghia nudibranchs?
Oh aye, that's right - they might! :) Sorry about that - bet you'd really like to be able to remember how many you have now, huh? :grinning-face-with-sweat:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 110 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back