Hey everyone my name is Peter your friendly neighborhood fishman coming from Houston, Texas. I am a new fish hobbyist which started a year ago.

To(meany)Tang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone my name is Peter your friendly neighborhood fishman coming from Houston, Texas. I am a new fish hobbyist which started a year ago with a small freshwater pond in my backyard. I now own and run 4 freshwater tanks 2 ponds and my very first 55gal saltwater aquarium FOWLR. Ive always had the love since a kid with a 100 gallon my family kept in our house but the nostalgia has made its way back to me lol.one last thing I can say is ive always been nervous trying to maintain a SW tank. We tried to do one at my tattoo shop about 7 years ago and all the poor fish we lost. And now doing my research why in the world would I put puffers and starfish with urchins? And who ever did water changes? That being said the fear lingers a bit but I took a leap and I'm so happy with my fully stocked tank ive only had it running 4 months now I know it's a baby still but all fish are happy and healthy so far. Thank you everyone for taking the time to hear me out and I look forward to learning so much from this awesome community!❤

16662216621166637722029377545089.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

bnord

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the forum Peter this is from a long time ago Aggie. Looks like you have learned some hard knocks lessons but with help from folks here things should be a whole lot smoother going forward. Best of luck and stay in touch

9B5D74FC-3046-4F79-AECB-5EAB4D238AB2.jpeg

OP
OP
To(meany)Tang

To(meany)Tang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the forum Peter this is from a long time ago Aggie. Looks like you have learned some hard knocks lessons but with help from folks here things should be a whole lot smoother going forward. Best of luck and stay in touch

9B5D74FC-3046-4F79-AECB-5EAB4D238AB2.jpeg
Aggie looks happy and healthy. What a model lol. Yes I look forward to learning so much from you and everyone thank you for the love!!!

bnord

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone my name is Peter your friendly neighborhood fishman coming from Houston, Texas. I am a new fish hobbyist which started a year ago with a small freshwater pond in my backyard. I now own and run 4 freshwater tanks 2 ponds and my very first 55gal saltwater aquarium FOWLR. Ive always had the love since a kid with a 100 gallon my family kept in our house but the nostalgia has made its way back to me lol.one last thing I can say is ive always been nervous trying to maintain a SW tank. We tried to do one at my tattoo shop about 7 years ago and all the poor fish we lost. And now doing my research why in the world would I put puffers and starfish with urchins? And who ever did water changes? That being said the fear lingers a bit but I took a leap and I'm so happy with my fully stocked tank ive only had it running 4 months now I know it's a baby still but all fish are happy and healthy so far. Thank you everyone for taking the time to hear me out and I look forward to learning so much from this awesome community!❤

16662216621166637722029377545089.jpg
And by the way, my to-meany tang is the most gentle tang in the tank - smile

OP
OP
To(meany)Tang

To(meany)Tang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And by the way, my to-meany tang is the most gentle tang in the tank - smile
Haha I was hoping the same for mines. Hes only a the size of a half dollar and was the last introduced and hes already showing off and getting into scuffles. I love their personality even more when peaceful

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We tried to do one at my tattoo shop
I got a tat down in Galveston a very long time ago. The artist went by the name Harpoon Barry. He had a peg leg and told us a shark bit it off but I have a hunch he lost it in a motorcycle crash. It was before tats were as popular as they are now so you probably never heard of him. But hey WELCOME TO R2R

OP
OP
To(meany)Tang

To(meany)Tang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a tat down in Galveston a very long time ago. The artist went by the name Harpoon Barry. He had a peg leg and told us a shark bit it off but I have a hunch he lost it in a motorcycle crash. It was before tats were as popular as they are now so you probably never heard of him. But hey WELCOME TO R2R
I laughed way too hard at that. Lol thank you for the welcome!!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 24 23.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 74 71.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.8%
Back